View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Well ching ching xx honestly there is nobody excluded here..we are all different but seem to rub along o.k...sweet dreams to you and max xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
And I'm enjoying a glass of Merlot.
My boy is sleeping under my desk.
All good.
Pass me the bottle if there's any left

Problem with forums is that there's a wide range of folk here, some write a lot and others are more succinct (runs to dictionary to check he got the right word )

Sometimes I am short on time (You would think being semi-retired I would have loads of time but I don't) that means I sometimes miss posts, it's inevitable (checks with dictionary...again )

But as mentioned many times you are most welcome here and pictures of Max are also appreciated.

I've had to work really hard to avoid the use of personal pronouns (we, thou, you, he, she, it, they) not to mention 'us'

So I'm ready for that glass of that Meriot now, I reckon I deserve it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 10:32 PM
Hay Bro...you can have my hangover lol.... I don't think I am going to feel great tomorrow...lol...awwww no, it's father's day too..heck!!! I have had 4pints of stela and one of carling...accidentally messaged a photo to about a million people...whoops lol!!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-06-2017, 04:39 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Pass me the bottle if there's any left

Problem with forums is that there's a wide range of folk here, some write a lot and others are more succinct (runs to dictionary to check he got the right word )

Sometimes I am short on time (You would think being semi-retired I would have loads of time but I don't) that means I sometimes miss posts, it's inevitable (checks with dictionary...again )

But as mentioned many times you are most welcome here and pictures of Max are also appreciated.

I've had to work really hard to avoid the use of personal pronouns (we, thou, you, he, she, it, they) not to mention 'us'

So I'm ready for that glass of that Meriot now, I reckon I deserve it
You do indeed.................
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Hello all
I think you are all great, and are all supportive and I think you are all fab!
Rosie is not liking this weather, by the time I got up this morning it was already really warm, so will wait till later tonight to take Rosie out. She really doesn't like this hot weather. We've not been bothered to do anything today,
We've had salad for dinner,
I got up yesterday with a small hangover yesterday Griff,
TW I agree we all great at giving out advice, just not following it
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7