Our sister sites
Our sister sites
betsypaw1
New Member!
Female 

15-06-2017, 03:34 PM

Hello from SoFlo!

Hi dog lovers and pet lovers alike!

My name is Betsy and I live in South Florida with my incredibly sweet, energetic & loyal chocolate lab, Hershey. She is my fur baby and will always will be. We love to go on walks, go to parks, play fetch, but most importantly, cuddle up for a nice night in for dinner and a movie

What I am looking to get out of Dogsey is a community of people that are obsessed with their canines as much as I am, have insider research on products like toys, food and even tips on how to make my dogs life the best it can possibly be. I will be as much help to everyone in the forum as I can.

Happy posting!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-06-2017, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by betsypaw1 View Post
Hi dog lovers and pet lovers alike!

My name is Betsy and I live in South Florida with my incredibly sweet, energetic & loyal chocolate lab, Hershey. She is my fur baby and will always will be. We love to go on walks, go to parks, play fetch, but most importantly, cuddle up for a nice night in for dinner and a movie

What I am looking to get out of Dogsey is a community of people that are obsessed with their canines as much as I am, have insider research on products like toys, food and even tips on how to make my dogs life the best it can possibly be. I will be as much help to everyone in the forum as I can.

Happy posting!
Greetings from the other side of the pond!
And I love my dog too! A three-year old collie.
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Hi and welcome to Dogsey