View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 08:10 PM
Sometimes you just react...can't help it and don't think about the consequences or your safety..just glad you are both o.k
Lacey..i would leave the sausage out too lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2017, 08:12 PM
I gave the CBD oil to Cariad on a piece of liver or heart, they say to put a drop on your tongue, and although Cariad was very easy to handle, hanging on to her tongue to put drops on wasn't going to work. Did start taking it myself, but the expense wasn't sustainable, so just Cariad and Lona had it. Have also used it on Zens wound (I read up before I used it though and you can use it) Lynns come up with something else that I cannot remember the name of, but it cures everything but death and she is taking it.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Okay am I being dense what is CBD Oil please?

Sometimes you cannot do nothing and someone taking even a double look at my Buster and I would be straight there....so I would have been in the same boat as you in a tussle.

Well been out with Buster he is a little under the weather trying to identify what is actually up but I simply think its old age...............
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Sausage salad..perfect TWIXI'd leave out the sausage thoughOh hope its hot here tomorrowam off to check
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2017, 08:32 PM
Glad you and Max are ok Beseoker. We had this problem when we lived in Harlow. the fields and woods where we lived attracted these sorts.
Someones dog got killed. There was uproar and to be fair the council put up barriers to the fields it also stopped the travellers and fenced the areas to the woods so they could no longer get the bikes into the woods.
We had Max then and very worrying heart stopping moment when he decided to chase a kid on one of these bikes. Luckily he had morals and stopped.

Here we go kazz.
http://www.medicalmarijuanainc.com/w...-cbd-hemp-oil/
June it's Black cumin oil. http://www.pure-oils.co.uk/en/black-...ta.html#idTab5

Hope the eyes are feeling less irritated Eileen.
griff apparently Peter bought Gill soup but she doesn't fancy it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-06-2017, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
have had horrendous near misses with cyclists though and they have a self righteous attitude that makes me want to stick my foot out and send them flying off their bikes.
June, yes they can be a problem also. One time (again returning fron Knettishall) came up behind one who was almost in the middle of the road. I slowed down behind, (it was a typical unclassified road), another car came the other way, cyclist pulled over a bit and I thought it was OK to pass thinking he would stay close to the curb. Oh no the idiot pulled to the right (away from the curb) just as I was passing also let out a stream of swearing and cursing at me It was a Sunday afternoon, I think he may have been drinking
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2017, 08:45 PM
Don't get me started on cyclists and towpaths. They are dreadful ringing their bell aggressively as you stroll along. They were a nightmare on the towpaths of the Lee and Stort.
They should have a permit to use a bike but most didn't and probably don't.
Most were ok families with children but the so called serious cyclists were dreadful.
You would often hear me shouting have you got a permit......
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2017, 08:47 PM
No he was full of self righteousness Harvey. They treat everywhere as their own personal racetrack and don't care if they are holding anyone up one bit, in fact they do it for fun. Seeing them whizzing down the canal towpath and then onto the bridle paths without looking makes me wish for an untimely end in the canal basin or in the bushes with the kind help of a pair of steel shod hooves.
Thanks Lynn, I have looked it up, but then forgotten its name. Got to wait a few weeks before I buy anything whilst I get some money together in order to spend yet more of it on the girls
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2017, 08:50 PM
Know that feeling Dillon always gets what he needs first then we get what we need after making sure he is looked after.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Its all come together in the space of 6 months, Lona's spay and op on her mouth, then Cariad's lump, then another op on Lona's mouth. On top of that Zen's adult eye test (which should have been a year ago nearly) and still got her hips and elbows to be scored.
Green water bucket is so far unscathed, I put it out this afternoon, will see what the morning brings. Zen tends to use the nights to cover her activities
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >