Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 03:03 PM
Lacey, nettle tea!! bit minging but did help me with my hayfever
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 03:14 PM
Odd like you Griff I swear I posted earlier seems not....

Well been to work half a day came home and took Mom to the cemetry Dad's birthday today....a bit bittersweet but all good the cemetry is a green one and the poppies are out and we were counting the lambs in the field you can see from the bandstand/gazzebo thing.

Bit of sad news here too my best friend (for over 30 years now) was told yesterday her breast cancer is back and she has a lesion in her lung which they want her to see a consultant about that before the breast cancer. We are off out for a meal on Saturday.................see how the land lies she is tough and so used to sorting herself out being a single parent for the last 23 years- her son is my Godson and he is 26 now...........where does time go?

Moyra your life; your house; your choice how you llive it. I think I would tell him to put his stuff in the car now...and drive on. Sure the car will be fine, you hardly use it.
Griff hope your dad's car passes sure it will but its nerve racking isn't it....odd but true.
Mandy hope you enjoy work....... and the thunderstorm weather is over here now can't make its mind up.
Sue Have a good day, a family day out the first one who says "are we there yet" pays for lunch...........
Lynn Hope all goes well browsing rightmove, where will you be looking?
TW Gald you tracked your lad down and he sounds a bit more upbeat.

Have a good afternoon all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 03:15 PM
Lacey try some local honey for your hayfever................apparently works well.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-06-2017, 03:27 PM
Afternoon All.
Sorry to hear about your friend June. What a terrible condition to have. It was bad enough seeing it in one of my dogs.
By the way my seedlings are coming along.

Sue will you be having a farewell do for your son?

Lynn bet you can't wait to start packing! I watched escape to the country today and they featured the Cromer area which looked lovely. Made me fancy a crab salad!

Griff I didn't know about nettle tea but if anyone wants some I've got tons of the bluddy things growing in my garden. I must start making a plant feed with them it looks fairly easy.

Lacey I always have piriton in for the dogs mostly cos it wipes me out too.

Moyra get your money back and spend your kids inheritance on yourself, don't live with someone who makes you miserable.

Don't work too hard Mandy. Glad I'm out of the rat race.
I was peckish and had 2 slices of toast and honey then ate a load of cheese and some nice little tomatoes from Asda. Now I'm full up and not feeling inclined to cook dinner which won't go down too well with OH.
Well one week in & im not impressed with my hair. I text my previous hairdresser & she said if this one only used 10% vol bleach it won't hide the grey plus she hasn't quite covered up to the roots. I saw a friend who's got a smashing new hair colour and although she paid half what i did it's miles and miles away worse luck.

Hi to everyone else ive missed.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend June and Kazz.
Eileen Gorden has been taking local honey and although he has had sneezes and tickly nose while here it has been much better usually he cannot go out the door from June till July that was living in Harlow with all the fields around us and here. He is walking Dillon with me weekends and when home during the week.
He is going to take local honey all year now so it builds up in his system. He does need a piriton to just one a day no prescription antihistamine or more than one piriton a day when it use to be 3 to 4 when it was really bad and they made him grumpy.
Kazz not sure yet. Still got to do the jobs and who knows they may change their mind by the time we are ready to market.

Spoke to Gill today still not eating much 1 shredded wheat and a boiled egg and couple of small new potatoes yesterday and not feeling hungry today.
The anti sickness tablets she was given the other day are not agreeing with her so she is using the ones from a previous prescription if needed which are different and helping a bit.
Peter is taking her into town tomorrow but she is going to have to use the wheelchair. She just cannot walk any distance at the moment.
Her sleep patterns are badly interrupted and she is having nightmares.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-06-2017, 03:29 PM
Hi Kazz, must've posted at the same time.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by twix View Post
Hi Kazz, must've posted at the same time.
Great minds and quick fingers.............I am with you on not feeling hungry got back and had a sarnie........funny time neither lunch nor dinner time.........
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Awww Kazz, Happy Birthday to your dad
Twix, try to see if you have a training school local to you...they are al trainees but you can ask for a year 3 if you want and that cost a few quid more, my cousin offered to take my hair from brown to blonde and it was only going to cost about a fiver Lol
Lynn, sorry to hear about Gill...i wonder would a home made soup be a bit better for her as that is more like drinking than eating...and not sure if she would feel up to it but i was told if i couldn't manage to eat then chocolate was good as it contains calories, fat etc
Just dyeing my hair just the same boring brown i have it at the moment, wanted to get my eyebrows done but totally forgot about it Lol
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-06-2017, 04:05 PM
Problem with illegal dirt bikers here.
I wretled one to the ground after he tried to have a go at my dog. The bastard bit my arm and drew blood. If I'd had the presence of mins I should have told him I have aids.

Apart from that, a pretty average day......
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2017, 04:10 PM
I have loratadine for hay fever, get in from the doctors.
Griff,I had Cariad on Manuka Honey and CBD oil right up to the end and she was absolutely amazingly well right up till the Wednesday morning. Lona's been on it as well, and put CBD oil on Zens leg and gave her Manuka Honey in her food. Everything (honey and CBD oil) all finished now and am busy with huuuuge vet bills currently, so everyone better stay well for a while, or get a paper round
Cleaned both sides of the decking, lots of snails knocking about, need to order some nematodes to get rid of them. Keep meaning to and keep forgetting.
Sat down with custard doughnuts and a mug of tea. Girls have got dinosaur bones for tea, and I've tidied up out there, will probably need to skip out but nothing major to do now, apart from the ironing which seems not to have been touched by the Ironing Fairy, which I think is soooo mean
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >