Female 

12-06-2017, 07:53 PM
Crikey, i am knackered!!!! training was good but i am worn out Lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
He said when you are ready to market let us know we may be interested in buying as a buy to let property.
One more option for you Get three quotes from estate agencies and take the average and that's your starting point for negotiations with him

I do seem to recall before Xmas saying that you would be looking at moving late summer / autumn - I could be right very pleased for you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2017, 08:31 PM
That was the plan Harvey still plenty of jobs to be done might not get it on the market till end of June or possibly beginning July maybe August.
If Beth and Paul really are interested it might not be marketed at all. Would make life so much easier no having to keep the house permanently clean also more time to search when sale agreed and time to move so not so rushed this time around. (Hopefully).
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2017, 08:45 PM
Sounds like an interesting option there Lynn.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-06-2017, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
If Beth and Paul really are interested it might not be marketed at all. Would make life so much easier no having to keep the house permanently clean also more time to search when sale agreed and time to move so not so rushed this time around. (Hopefully).
Well I do hope they are serious and you can reach an agreement. I've just done a search on Rightmove as I like to keep up to date with what's new around West Suffolk. There is plenty of choice but some places do go quickly like neanderthal mans (Next door to us) which sold before the sign went up outside
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Casey and Lara missed out on the turkey tonight ('cos someone forgot to cook it ) so they had an extra portion of meat in jelly, yes out of a tin but they did eat it. Our vet wanted us to feed entirely dry (to prevent to occassional loose pooh) but it's hard to get them interested in Winalott Shapes when there is turkey meat on offer

Yawning here so best be off, goodnight all, see you tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2017, 09:29 PM
Raw doesn't cause loose stools, Harvey. The poo's are small and solid. No need to cook turkey or anything else, raw is far better for them.Dry can cause so many health problems, is very expensive, then you have the vet bills to sort out the problems feeding it causes. Counting the litter that Horatio (my generation 7) there is now 8 generations of raw fed dogs and puppies from my lines and behind it. All of them very healthy and rarely seeing the vet, if ever. Cariad had last seen a vet when she was spayed aged 6.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Evening everyone,
Lynn sounds a great option, fingers crossed it goes to plan
TW hope your back is ok & the girls are too
Griff glad training went well
Losos Rosie has the opposite problem, she's better with dry food

Was busy at work, but that means the shift went quickly.
Am ready for bed tonight another cuppa first though
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-06-2017, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Kazz, you could be right, he makes me jump all the time. The tank is nearly finished the fish are back in but there is still a lot of clobber left in the lounge. Fingers crossed he will be ok and finish the clearing up when he comes home from work.
Moyra
I suggested aloe vera.
I tried to send a PM of where I was but I didn't have the authentication is seems.

So for all the world and Joe Blogs to see, this is what I had to deal with:

A year and a half on and the healing process is nearly done. Both the oncologist and the dermatoligist agreed that aloe vera was the best thing I could do.

I don't know how it would work for you but probably worth a try.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3