Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2017, 07:41 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 11th June

Good morning all, what a state this country is in! Late up to day must get Amber out. Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

I agree Moyra and I am fed up with the news and politics.

Thank you for your thoughts Harvey I wouldn't do it again in a hurry

Hugs to you and Gill Lynn and hope she talks to someone soon to help her cope.

Dull here this morning but very warm. Have dug up a few potatoes for lunch and am planning on making a banana loaf. Son is out until this evening so a quiet day, just hope he has listened to me and gets to the station on time or he will find himself stranded between London and here as the last train is not that late.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2017, 08:58 AM
Dull and cool here, no rain though, so will get myself off to training this afternoon and look forward, not back, and stop wallowing
Since when have sons listened to their mothers, Sue
Everywhere cleaned up and kitchen mopped, Mabs in the house, so there's no trouble in the offing. Leaving them all together for longer periods of time and all is calm. Mabs did wake me up at 2.20 am, barking and a howl. Nothing I could see, and girls outside were quiet. You do hear of people trying doors to see if they are locked, for her size Mabs has a really big deep bark, would put anyone off, as long as they don't know she would run and hide
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-06-2017, 09:00 AM

Good morning all, having a great time
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2017, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post

Good morning all, having a great time
Lay back and think of rabbits...........
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2017, 10:18 AM
Morning all, have a good day off to the farm shop then back home and if the rain holds off into the back garden again.
T.W Mabybe Mabs was joing the "2.30" barking as they do in 101 Dalmations as Buster was barking at 2.30am as well totally unlike him in the night could see no reason but sure he heard something even if only the wind in the trees.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-06-2017, 11:14 AM
Good afternoon all. Trust that you are all well this fine Sunday.

Arose late today - stayed up to watch the F1 qualifying. But we've been out and done our first four miles. Not many people about - it's too hot here.

Off to the supermarket now. Max likes the aircon and is sometimes a bit reluctant to get out of the car. Spoiled rotten he is...
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2017, 12:24 PM
Hi All
Dis i miss something...who is China...not another loony surely...you lot seem to attract those Lol
TW, have a good time at training..by the way,it isn't wallowing...it's grieving and i would worry about you if you weren't upset at the loss of your friend
Ooooo Sue, home grown spuds!! yum yum
Tumbleweed, cracking photo
Kazz, enjoy your day..just going a bit grey here but hopefully just a blip and you can enjoy some time in the garden
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2017, 12:32 PM
Someone from training (Mischa's mummy) text to say she is on her way and it is raining where she is, no rain here,but gone dark. Having a butty and a brew then will get going. Zen has let herself into the house, came down from the shower and she is in along with Mabs - who is in so she and Zen don't squabble, so what does Zen do but put herself in the Lions Den. There are no bodies and no Injuries though, phew!!
Handed out bones, saw to Zens leg (almost healed really) and opened door to let her out, but she wants to stay in. Started making a sandwich for myself and she is sat upright like a statue, yes I have cheese out and yes she REALLY likes cheese.
Griff,it keeps hitting me in waves, I'm fine till I think of something about her, as though she is still here, then realise she is not, then I cry.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2017, 01:58 PM
Afternoon dump trip done and Gorden now ploughing through years of paperwork what's needed still and what can be burnt.

Hope farmers markets Kazz and the training June go well.

Hoping everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >