Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2017, 12:31 PM
A week already
Leah has taken the Hobbits to town,bless herLovely having a wee break.Her BF is with her and he's great with the babes so no worriesThey are gonna do lunch
Was really warm and sunny,bit of a change now though
Hubby will be home at 6.Needed to go to the solicitor to sign a form for Sarah but it'll have to wait.He needs to finish off a job and that's that.Another hold up then.What can you do?
Lacey is booked in for the 21st for a groom but I think I'll have to cancel and go elsewhere.She's looking a bit scruffy
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Oh dear, but like you say if the job has to be finished, then it has to be finished and the form signed on Monday (hopefully).
It must be so flaming stressful stuck out on a limb like this all because what should have been sorted by now, hasn't been. Hoping they have a nice lunch out with the Hobbits and a lovely afternoon together.
Sun is out now and blue sky with some fluffy white clouds. Need to ring up for shavings as hardly any left and tomorrow will see a deluge
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2017, 01:36 PM
Awww TW...i found myself sat crying over Max on Tuesday...no idea where that came from. They are all so special to us, they leave too soon and all we can do is remember their nortiness and funny ways
How you haven't done your nut Lacey I don't know...i would have slapped the little twerp for all this unnecessary worry
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2017, 04:46 PM
GRIFF,trust me I feel like slapping someone but sure it would fall on deaf earsThese Peeps only hear the sound of a cheque being torn from its bookWhat will be will be.I'm a firm believer in,what is meant for you won't go passed you.Has worked for me up till now,so I'll keep trusting it.Sarah has settled a bit and knows one way or another she'll be in her own home soon.Maybe just not this home
I'll just clocked off for the weekend.....YipeeeeHad a great day so far.I'll finish it off soon with a takeaway and catch up with HubDon't ya just love Fridays
TW,thinking of you.Sure the girlies are keeping you busy.Its probably the night time you do all your thinking and missingI know I do.
Ok,will,pop back later.Am off for bath
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2017, 05:02 PM
Oooooo enjoy Lacey.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Had a long and tiring day yesterday. Left at 7.00 am for me to vote then into Greenwich for Ben. This involved going up the A21 towards the Dartford Tunnel and the unavoidable roadworks that always seem to be on that road. So and hour and 20 min journey took over two Then on the bolton up the M1 - again another road that always has road works and speed limits of 50 or less. Arrived there at about 2.30 pm. Took dear son over an hour to get everything together and then we set off towards home. Stopped off en route to see the parents of one of his friends (they were very good to him when they were at school and it was almost his second home). Back down the M6,M40 and M25 which weren't too bad but the weather was dreadful (think we managed to miss your weather june) we eventually arrived home at 12.30 am and shattered. We shared the driving so it wasn't too bad
Hi Sue, well I used to do some epic trips when I was an engineer servicing customers equipment but I have to say that is one hell of a day driving.
Thought of you and glad you are back safe
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2017, 06:04 PM
Been outside with the girls, very clean they are tonight, next to nothing to clear up, they've all got a massive bone each so Zen is in the utility where she can't cause trouble, Kesh is by the back door,Mabs and Lona are in the Big House, but separate parts of it.
Still a fine dry and warm night, so top door open and its quite pleasant. Sitting by the river today at the time she went with her piccie on my phone in front of me, set me off again, not as raw obviously, but still missing her.
She was always at the bottom of the stairs in the morning, even when she was coming to the end, she was lay there.
Hard act to follow
Arranged to go for shavings tomorrow morning, am hoping the rain eases off a bit so we can get out for a while at least.
Hoping Sarah does get the house she has set her heart on, its cruel to let that happen to a couple because no ones done their homework properly. I don't know how you have kept your hands off his neck, Eileen
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2017, 06:33 PM
Well in the garden with Buster late afternoon Mom wanders out and says "Buster is alseep on the rug in hall" take no notice as such and carry on then she come out 1/2 hour later and says "he's still there asleep" I think thats odd but say nothing ike he's here with me because her sight is poor now with dry macular degeneration. I go into the hall and there is the culprit looking all innocent like only a cylinder vacuum cleaner can..........
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2017, 07:57 PM
A sleepy vacuum cleaner, something new every day isn't there Kazz
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2017, 08:22 PM
Awww,bless your mum's wee heart KAZZ
TW(( hugs))Everytime you think of her,she's right there next to you xx
Had a lovely takeaway,just finished and Emily woke up vomiting.Wee pet,never even cries and this happens most nightsWe have all been strictly sticking with her diet plan,surely something's still not right?Back to the doc's methinksGot her all cleaned up,cot changed and she just snuggled up and went back to sleep.
Conor is snoring too,been up since 5am
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >