Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2017, 07:03 AM

Dogsey Daily Sunday 4th June 2017

Morning all. Hope you are all still in the land of nod. Woke early and saw the news. Words fail me. Well not good ones.
I have taken a loratidine and a homeopathic remedy and also bathed my eyes in another homeopathic remedy. So thanks for all your suggestions yesterday. I will also buy some honey when I get to the shops. Trouble is you can over do it and then not know what works. I have had this allergic thing for, nope won't say for how many years, how many!! Was told I would grow out of it, still waiting. Have a good day with whatever you do. bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2017, 08:09 AM
Morning brenda and all who follow.
Terrible news about the London attacks.
I got up at 5 to use the bathroom and thought i would have a browse of the internet and saw the terrible goings on.
Thought I would message Michael to make sure him and Maca were safe. he had already messaged me overnight telling me I would wake up to dreadful news but him and Maca were safe.
So Gorden and I got ready and walked Dillon early as it is a hot one setting in again today here.

Hope you and the pack are ok June and that everyone and all four legegd friends are well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2017, 08:49 AM
Good morning Brenda, Lynn and all who follow

Lovely pictures June an hope you and the gang are fee; omg ok this morning.

Have a good day Lynn and hope Dillon is doing ok. Typical of the school offer help when too late but I suppose they want to been seen as doing something though but not when asked

Hope your eyes are less itchy today Brenda. Mine have started with avengeance .

Hope your MIL is doing well now Mandy.

Lovely to see you LG and hope all goes well with your ops and I agree with the mem remove you from the work situation to rest as much as possible. Pleased that she and the gang are doing well.

Lovely day here and also an early walk with Teazle. Dreadful news coming out of London.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2017, 09:33 AM
Morning all
So pleased to hear that your relatives are safe Lynn.
Brenda, hope your allergy settles down
Sue, what do you have planned for tumbleweed today Lol
Nothing planned her, given deags a couple of days rest as i think she hurt her cruciate....will maybe try a little on lead walk with her
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2017, 01:24 PM
Awwww, my lovely mum just did me mash, peas and carrots....was lovely!!! We have ended up with rain here, shame as the motorway is on....they close off part of the roads in town and race cars....awesome!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2017, 01:36 PM
Been raining off and on here from the morning, then there is sun, then there is rain. Not going to training today, was going to, but feel so sad and I can't get my head together, I would be no use to Zen at all.
Cannot believe there has been another attack within a week or so of what happened up here, when are they going to round these people up, they know who they are. More people killed just so these losers have their 'rights' protected.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2017, 02:09 PM
Awww TW (hugs). You are right....i fully support human rights etc when they are being used for the correct purposes, however, when they allow mentalists to run amok destroying lives...nah, lob em all on a boat and dump em in the sea...we could do with an alcatraz really. I think another problem is with all the cuts it isn't possible to keep a check on all of them..doesn't help when their families blame everyone but the ones doing the killing.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2017, 02:13 PM
Afternoon thanks griff was relieved to her from Michael. Glad your brother thought to let you know he was safe to.
I shall be worrying about him, Maca and Gorden who is back in London tomorrow.
June not surprised no training today , so many emotions for you to be dealing with in a few short days.
Sue Dillon doing ok at the moment thank you. Seems to come and go this limp.

Been sorting cupboards, Gorden been hedge trimming and I have just put the karcher on the cars. Waiting for them to dry before covering them. Do hope the birds don't pooh on them inbetween time.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Duhhhh. predictive text on my phone...should have read MOTOFEST lol
Lynn, hope the birds don't christen your cars Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2017, 02:30 PM
The police are now being criticised by the PC Brigade for shooting the losers, so they were supposed to let them carry on then, or maybe (if they weren't killed in the line of duty) somehow capture them so we could all pay for them to be fed and housed until we were told they were actually innocent and it was all our fault and they were let go to do the same thing again. Glad to hear that there is actually beginning to be joined up thinking on this and yes we are too soft, and yes we need to man up at the top there, us people at the bottom have been telling them for long enough
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >