Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixie_Carl
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-03-2017, 11:41 PM

Big Hello From Trixie & I

Hi All,

I have lost my user id (again) and can not remember the e-mail address I used 2 years ago when I was last here, I will not forget this forum again in a hurry, I have saved my password and username to auto login so wont have this problem again.

Last time I was here we had just taken patch in (a staffie) after only a week or 2 we had no other option but to speak to his previous owners to take him back unfortunately (This was in the best interests of the Patch)

After 2 years of searching to find a dog that is more suited to our lifestyle we have taken trixie in, we are not sure of her exact age as her previous owners didnt know her exact age they said she is around 21 months old.

She is such an adorable,loving and loyal dog, she loves her long walks throughout our local area always a different walk route each time where possible to keep her occupied and she loves it.

I was originally here with Bella my 2 year old Staffie X which I had to agree to being PTS back in 200 through no fault of her own.

Trixie reminds me so much of Bella with the amount of love she gives us in return for giving her a great forever loving home,chilled out and relaxed and loves the long walks that I take her on, Although Trixie will never replace Bella, Bella is always in our hearts and thoughts forever.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2017, 12:35 AM
Welcome back
Trixie_Carl
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-03-2017, 01:45 PM
Thanks Lacey its good to be back