Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 02:08 AM

im So jealous!

everyone in the world seems to have a puppy but me! god i cant wait to move, i wish i was moving tommorow!

on the way home from shopping today i spotted this guy with....4 GSD's and a golden retriver!! the GSD were lovely! one sable, one black & tan, one bi coloured and one white!! he had a whole mix!

i wish i could have dog napped them all!!
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 07:23 AM
Awwwwwwww when do you move i hope you have,nt got to wait to long before you get a dog or dogs all the best.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 11:08 AM
It is going to happen for you MistyBlue & when it does you will be so organised, you'll have everything that you need for your pup + dozens more things that you don't need but they looked cute in the shop! When the time comes we will be eagerley awaiting all of your photos of your new puppy. xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Aww bless, your time will come, and then we'll all be jealous of your new bundle of joy
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 01:48 PM
lol thanks!! our lease is up in jan.........so can start looking then, looking now but nothing about! then was told 3 months to move when we find a place!!

taking forever!!! i know you shouldnt wish your life away..........but i wish it was jan!!!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 02:19 PM
Don't worry Mistyblue - you can sicken us lot with tons of puppy pics when your time comes!

I know it is horrible to wait, but anticipation is half the pleasure of a thing, believe me you will be up to your eyes in puppy-love in no time:smt002
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
everyone in the world seems to have a puppy but me! god i cant wait to move, i wish i was moving tommorow!

on the way home from shopping today i spotted this guy with....4 GSD's and a golden retriver!! the GSD were lovely! one sable, one black & tan, one bi coloured and one white!! he had a whole mix!

i wish i could have dog napped them all!!

Aw trust me I know exactly how you feel!! We were renting for a year before we bought our first house and had to wait until we moved in before I could get a pup...and yes...I was in 1 day before Flower arrived... xxxxxxxx
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 09:54 PM
lol aww 1 day!

i had to take my cat to the vet today and a stunning alaskan malamute was there, i really eish i had asked to stroke him now, was so cute!