View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Same problem here, and I've had the same small wardrobe for 25 years!!!! New one arriving Saturday though, triple size all mirrored, loads of shelves, drawers, etc. etc. so I'll be well happy. At the moment though, I've been using those storage bags (Betterwear, etc.) and I put all the winter "stuff" in those and put them under the bed, and I swap them around in the Spring. Won't have to do that anymore though. I hate all my new clothes being all squashed up in this silly little manky wardrobe that I've got now If you've got a divan with drawers, then use the drawers for the swapping around? I expect they're already full though aren't they?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Any room in the loft to put the winter stuff, then put the stuff you may want in the things under the bed and the new stuff you deff want in the wardrobe.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Ashamed to say I have the same problem. It was so bad that two weeks ago I had a clear out. I ended up throwing stuff away that I hadn't even worn........shameful......I now have room for all my gear, and have plenty of everything I'll ever need (until something is no good due to wear or whatever) - however, this did not stop me buying two vests in M&S yesterday, just because "they were there" . I'm going to take them back....

I have two wardrobes, four bed drawers, and two chests of drawers, all nice and full up.

I do believe I could be in serious need of psychological help.....
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Storage boxes for the winter gear and under the bed they go
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2006, 02:09 PM
have just noticed that our lidls is doing a rail on wheels that would be suitable for o/hs clothes when i put them in the shed
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2