Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2016, 07:23 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 10th November

Good morning all,

Harvey, glad Casey is ok and just not feeling like eating so much.

Griff, that's the last thing you need is your dad giving you a cold.

June, gorgeous pics of your girls. I am afraid they would wear me out. Amber is enough to handle.

Lynn, hope all is well with you today and Jenny, and all our frequent followers of the thread.

Mandy do not worry to much about your 'friend' something is obviously going on and if she wont share it you cannot help her.

LG I am afraid I may love your part of the country in Spring and Summer and perhaps Autumn to if it is mild but now I am getting on in years just cannot take the cold and wind. Unfortunately it sounds as though we are going to get our own share of snow and ice.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2016, 09:40 AM
We've had heavy rain overnight, brightened up now and some sun. I'll give it an hour, and if the rain has still held off I'll start walks. Moyra, they play chase with Zen, even Cariad sometimes joins in, so I just throw whatever ball is nearer, and they all career off.
I am now putting the wheely bin in front of the chewed door every night to stop Zen chewing, so far she's not moved it, early days yet though. Sadly she is extremely intelligent, so not counting my chickens as she's probably working out a Plan whilst looking innocent
Tip trip today and got a couple of bits and pieces to collect whilst out, other than that not a busy day for me
Harvey if Casey is still not eating and running a temperature there is an infection somewhere and I'd be back at the vets
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2016, 09:54 AM
Morning all
Harvey, chemo was a bit rough yesterday...i felt sick the whole entire day...even when i was in bed last night i felt really rough, got up today and all is good though...just feeling extremely tired...will perk up eventually though
Moyra, you are right...i want no cold off anyone, Steve had one last week so we kept away from each other
Lol TW, i think you have a real mission on your hands with Zen...i think it is going to be a case of who can outsmart who Lol
Got to pop out and fetch a card for my friends birthday,mums relatives are coming to cov to sort out their mum today, the sister started ringing our house last night so i put the do not disturb onto the phone and turned off my answer machine
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-11-2016, 10:18 AM

Meet TRUMP a real stiff next

God morn all
well that is another 8 large bags of leafs ready for the tip. Bit of a nuisance as a lot were behind bushes etc. still another job done until next time.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Good morning everyone

Pleased Casey got the ok from the vet but I wonder why he isnt eating properly. Hope he feels better today.

I dont envy you trying to outwit Zen, I think she has everyones brain and only lends it out when yo are around

Hope you feel better as the day progresses and you don't catch your dad's cold Griff.

Dry day here but a bit chilly. Teazle walked, bedding washed and on the line, hope it drys a bit, and have also helped dBarry bag up the leaves. Have made an apple crumble for lunch along with a meat pie. yum.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2016, 11:27 AM
I think my washing in the machine has finished and must either get it out on the line on the racks that stack above the night storage heaters. I am very tired so if I have forgot to return to peeps hope you are ok, especially you Griff, God bless.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-11-2016, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Harvey if Casey is still not eating and running a temperature there is an infection somewhere and I'd be back at the vets
Thanks June, vet did check his temp. and it was normal, but will watch it carefully. She also said at the slightest change in any way to come back so I will.

Need to get then out a tad earlier today (Boiler service man comming after 2pm) so will see how he is on the walk.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2016, 01:35 PM
Out and back without rain.Cleaned up and moving wet shavings into bags and thence into bin liners. Tip day, so bin liners outside in the lane for me to collect after I've had a butty and a brew. Started raining in the middle of my clean, I was in the big house, and so were 4 of the girls wanting to come out of the rain, lots of muttering from me and grumbling from girls as I shifted everyone round whilst I got them tidied up and dry shavings down. Was making a butty and looked out and Zen is sat by the back door looking pathetic, she is covered with mud as she and Kesh were playing chase on the football field, which involved lots of play fights and rolling about, only her eyes show up clearly
Let Zen back into the big house, and they are all having their afternoon nap, OK for some eh
Hoping you feel a bit better Griff, you are so brave
Moyra have an afternoon nap if you are tired
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2016, 01:49 PM
I may well do June, am very tired, have walked Amber lunch time and she will do again around 4pm. I am going to watch neighbours and then have an hour on the bed. God bless all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2016, 01:51 PM
oh, i do hope Casey perks up a bit bless him...love having animals but hate the worry that goes along with it
Moyra, hope you manage to get the washing dried
Lol...pleased your girls had a good time TW, i hate the muddy weather as deags is white so looks awful and neglected after a walk on the field Lol
Brave...me??? nah!!! just have to get on with stuff don't you? i feel real sick again today...which is a bit unusual as i am normally o.k the day after, managed to do some christmas shopping, not sure if anyone needs a little gift for someone but the poundland is doing a little tin of shortbread for £1, got one for Steve for christmas
http://www.poundland.co.uk/scotty-do...bread-tin-200g
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >