View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2016, 03:48 PM
Oh Sue at least she didn't say they had been rolling in soot. Maybe she didn't know. Hopefully get the youngster to look them up.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Lots of people aren't aware black swans exist obviously
LG, have a great time with your Haggis farm, is it true they have one set of legs shorter than the other due to the mountainous terrain or is it a story put about
Happy to hear the training class was better attended today Brenda and also that you are getting a response for the next class at last.
Gone very dark very quickly tonight, we've bad weather on the way and my fingers, wrists etc are hurting, took some painkillers a while ago, but not made much difference, then again it may be really bad but the painkillers are masking most of it.
Wonder how Griff has gone on with Steve on their Day Out.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Lots of people wandering about with the programme ticking them off as they find them. Some of them pretty annoying as they looked at the girls as though they were alien beings and scowled and pulled their kids close to them, who also scowled. Girls walking along noticing no one and giving not a bit of trouble as well.
That reminds me of when Knettishall Heath was mentioned in the Sunday Times weekend supplement about two months back, suddenly we had all sorts wondering around, two grown men saying "We are afraid of dogs" - So why come to where every dog walker for 20 miles around comes Then we had some young women in virgin white trouser suits saying "Has she been in the water" well yes that's obvious and she's gonna shake in a minute so you better run Met one lady with her dog who told me about the ST article, worst thing that could have happened. Was it the Sunday Times who bought the (fake) Hitler Diaries for a huge amount of money, never read it before or since Thankfully last few weeks has been OK 'tho.

Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
I'm off to my Scottish project tomorrow again for about a week, so will be absent from the airwaves, probably until next weekend. So please don't go spending that 79p of Harveys on any search parties! lol !
Have sent it to the Scottish Air Ambulance just make sure they never need to look for you and have a good time up there, and if you should bump into Norma pass on our good wishes
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Oh Harvey I meet up with people scared of dogs as well, just in the place you would expect to find them as well, open spaces, canal towpath and (horror of horrors) walking onlead along the road as well!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-09-2016, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh Harvey I meet up with people scared of dogs as well, just in the place you would expect to find them as well, open spaces, canal towpath and (horror of horrors) walking onlead along the road as well!
On of these days I'm going to say something to these muppets and it won't ne nice
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3