Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 08:15 AM

If Only...............

Hi

Yesterday went into this place to get a cold drink,and curled up in a ball was a cat in the prime seat,where you would get the most incredible view,several people came in and all said the same thing I think I would like to come back as a cat,people never say dog.
Many years ago,I got friendly with a High Wire Act from Bogota,and they were amazed at the digs,the cat was in the dining room,most of the guests saved bits of food,some used to compete at which bed would "Bosun" curl up on,the troupe were just amazed,as they saw cats in a differant way,as a lot of there cats back home live on the streets,they asked if the cat meant something to british people,was it a god.Well one night we all went out for a meal,it was quite late,but I saw written on this window "Manx Kittens for Sale",so explained to this troupe how special this cat was as it had no tail,so we agreed to come back,so we went back,the troupe were really excited as I had told them about the link to the vikings,anyway went into the shop,everyone following me,could we have a look at the Manx Kittens,he looked a bit puzzled,Oi you dont mean Manx Kippers,I had misread but it was the troupe,did cat do bad thing is that why its now a fish,they really believed cats were magical here.Some cats are on the payroll at places like No.10,so do cats have someting
special maybe its there connection to the Pharoahs or even witches all that time ago, is that why people would like to come back as a cat.Gemini54