View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 03:28 PM

What are we all doing this bank holiday..??

Hello there, im just sat at my desk (desperately waiting 5o clock!!) thinking how pleased I am that its a bank holiday weekend!! Was just wondering what everybody has planned?? Im having my friend and my sis over tomorrow, as my wedding dress is finally ready, so we are going to see it and Im going to have another try...II love it so much!!!

Then were having a bbq at mine tomorrow night with a few ppl coming over so should be good!! Flower always gets lots of fuss when my sister and her husband come over...

Looking 4ward to hearing from you all!!!

xxxxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 03:30 PM
My sis and her partner are hoping to come for a visit with the kids , so that will be loads of cuddles and exhausting walks and playing for the girls xxdk
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Sunday we're off to an agility show at Horsham, Jack's first, then on the Monday afternoon, we're doing a demo with our club near Leeds Castle
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Big family BBQ here which is a joint birthday party for our son Kieran who will be 12 on the 30th.......weather forecast is good too, so fingers crossed it stays that way, we've had blue sky and sunshine for the past 3 days now and forecast way into next week too!

It would certainly make a change for there to be good weather on a bank holiday.
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 03:36 PM
I kow I have my fingers crossed...every bbq we have had so far this year has involved umbrella's and raincoats!!!HEHE xxxxxx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 03:47 PM
We're off Camping on Monday till Thursday Off to Brean Sands Unity Farm should be good,lots of stuff on site to do.
Really looking forward to it.It's Tom's Birthday on Tuesday while we are away
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Having a peaceful weekend as all of our DIY is finally finished. Long doggy walks and DVD's on the tele. Just chillin generally
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 05:18 PM
LOL well I was going to have a quiet Sat & Sun & judge Obedience on Monday, but now I'm judging on Sunday & Monday:smt017 :smt100 :smt102 I think I must be nuts
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Looks like half of Dogsey scottish members are going to SKC this weekend, please do try and behave yourselves.
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Well im having my hair cut tomorrow (always nice!) and doing the housework and shopping and stuff. Sunday we are having a big family BBQ at my parents which is also to celebrate my sisters 21st (on the 30th too) and monday i'll be over my parents again as some family are staying and OH is at work.

Hope everyone has a great weekend with some wonderful weather! x
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >