Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2011, 07:57 PM

Baileys gone all yappy!!

For some reason Bailey's started behaving like a little yappy thing - only much deeper yaps

If I go in the loo and close the door he barks until I come out or tell him to 'shaddup' Now I don't mind hiding in the loo until he shuts up but the worst is in the morning before the alarm has even finished it's first beep he starts barking, it's my OH who gets up at 5am to go to work, Baileys barking echoes around the house and wakes the kids up so we can't really leave him until he stops as he's quite persistent and goes on for ages, when I go out he's fine but as soon as he hears the car pull onto the drive he starts barking until I go in, or tell him to 'shaddup' and wait him out but this morning thing is really getting annoying now

How can I stop him barking like this???