View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2012, 01:47 AM
Steph, I'm so sorry, I don't know your situation but I know it can't be a good one! I'm sorry I can't help you out as im not so experienced with BC's...you never know though, something might just turn up and your pets can stay with you. Lets hope so anyway. X
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2012, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Steph, I have room for Tess if you need her to stay somewhere for a while.

Hope everything settles how you want it to.

Always here if you need to chat x x x
Firstly...................SLB, thank you for that offer but (and I mean this in the nicest way nothing to do with you) Tess would be too much for you with Louie, she is a large girl with brute strength and is an extremely willing playful opponent believe me I have had my hands full training Tess, she doesn't chew agree'd but she has the strength of 4 and I have to do one to one every single day to keep her ''train' minded. If I fostered Tess out it would have to be with someone who meets her and can handle her zest for life....she (if I fostered them) would be the worst to foster and would need a real experienced BC handler....sorry not saying you are not but if you met her you would realise what I meant she has a real real real zest for life,fun,energy and needs alot of on the ball timing Headache child

The news is I have been advised to stay put to be in a position to get my equal share on the house, also I have recently put together a doggy CV for each dog, backed up by work with a letter of how extremely important the dogs are to my FS, how they do regular visits and how impressed they are with the cleaness of my home etc etc the Vets have printed off reports on their worming,boosters, flea treatments etc etc so it can be seen that they are all up to date, plus 2 friends have both written testiments on how ckean the home is and that the dogs do not chew etc etc

so Hopefully I can go to estate agents when I am ready armed with all this.....see if they will except them.....fingers crossed.

Thank you all, I agree atm they are happy just having the horses fields, and me, so I am taking it on a daily basis and seeing what comes up

thank you again SLB xxxxx your a star
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2012, 08:16 AM
Keep that chin up Steph. It's a horrible situation you are in at the moment, but don't give in just because you get sick and tired of it all - you need to get everything you are entitled to so that you can move on with your life a little more easily (although it's never easy).

Really wish I could offer more practical help, but I will do the next best thing which is to send positive vibes for a good outcome for you.

Stay strong xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Keep that chin up Steph. It's a horrible situation you are in at the moment, but don't give in just because you get sick and tired of it all - you need to get everything you are entitled to so that you can move on with your life a little more easily (although it's never easy).

Really wish I could offer more practical help, but I will do the next best thing which is to send positive vibes for a good outcome for you.

Stay strong xxxx
Thank you xxxxxxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Sorry I have only just seen this Steph and I have to say you of all people don't deserve all this.
I know how much your dogs mean to you and I hope you can find a solution that means you can keep them.
Whatever you have to do though you certainly have my 100% support.
Sending you a huge (((hug)))
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
thank you again SLB xxxxx your a star
No problem Steph, the offer is always there if it is needed.. I didn't doubt that she'd be a difficult character - you wouldn't nick name her Tornado Tess for nothing

Hope everything goes well for you - fingers crossed x x
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post

Stay strong xxxx
what she said
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Thank you all, this plea is a plan B really, I am speaking to solicitors today to get my rights.

I have a horrid feeling I know I will need to stay to get what I am entitled to, so I may ask about fostering the dogs instead before they start suffering as he isn't driving me to places for them to run.

I will see how they fair over this week with just trips out to the fields, if they seem abit unsettled then I may see about foster homes till I get wot Im due from him

all up in the air I know but I don't know what or how much I would be entitled too off this place
Sorry to hear of the situation you're in. I can't take in any animals for you at the moment but if you are having to pay for legal advice, then don't. I can do all legal work for you - won't cost a penny. Of course I fully understand if you have found a solicitor you fully trust and wish to work with.

Aside from that, whilst the dogs are with you, if you want to go anywhere by car for them to have a run feel free to give me a call (PM'd my number to you). I don't have the biggest car in the world but I can get 2 large/oversized GSDs in the back seat and one in the boot so should be able to fit all 4 of your dogs in.

Good luck with whatever you decide and furry hugs & kisses coming your way from my lot xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Sorry I have only just seen this Steph and I have to say you of all people don't deserve all this.
I know how much your dogs mean to you and I hope you can find a solution that means you can keep them.
Whatever you have to do though you certainly have my 100% support.
Sending you a huge (((hug)))
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
No problem Steph, the offer is always there if it is needed.. I didn't doubt that she'd be a difficult character - you wouldn't nick name her Tornado Tess for nothing

Hope everything goes well for you - fingers crossed x x
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
what she said
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
Sorry to hear of the situation you're in. I can't take in any animals for you at the moment but if you are having to pay for legal advice, then don't. I can do all legal work for you - won't cost a penny. Of course I fully understand if you have found a solicitor you fully trust and wish to work with.

Aside from that, whilst the dogs are with you, if you want to go anywhere by car for them to have a run feel free to give me a call (PM'd my number to you). I don't have the biggest car in the world but I can get 2 large/oversized GSDs in the back seat and one in the boot so should be able to fit all 4 of your dogs in.

Good luck with whatever you decide and furry hugs & kisses coming your way from my lot xx
Thank you all

the problems have been resolved and we now know what happened to trigger this all off, however I can not say what/who as that would be so unfair.

This last month I have been told a few things about an aquaintance of ours, and we have been shocked and rocked by it all. But at last everything that went on here has been put in place and turned out ok.
Nothing else to add really, except sh*t happens, things get found out and we move on......so Pat and I are back on track.

But thank you for your help, sorry I can not enlighten further, but you know what some people just are not worth it and its best to move on with life.....as Pat and I have (together still)
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 06:15 PM
I gathered that things had moved forward in a positive way, but as you've now commented on it, can I just say that I'm so pleased that things have turned out as they have for you both xx
Page 9 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >