View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 05:14 AM
First - I think I've managed to find a way not to keep losing this thread or having problems finding it.

Right down at the bottom - I've 'subscribed' to it and will get daily email updates (don't like doing that as it means my phone never 'shuts up' all day if I am out or about but I don't like missing so many posts on it.

Now off to catch up properly on it as what with being off line for days and then having probs finding it (not seeing it in the all new posts or todays posts link) I've just realised how many I missed.

In fact I've come in from outside where I was sat on my tablet so I can sort it out properly on the laptop!

Edit to say - any posts made on here don't even show up under Find All Posts by Tang (or whoever)? Now that is odd. I've just had probs trying to find it again after posting my short term 'fix' on yesterday's daily.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 05:29 AM
Originally Posted by Polarbear2008 View Post
Bailiie and me were having a play earlier today, so incorporated a bit of training too... For the first time ever, I managed to get a treat on her foot whilst she was lying down and got her to leave it. I managed to catch her with my phone camera - she was brilliant, but wouldn't do it again! After being so patient, I told her she could get it - she did

WOW! Now I am impressed - not only by the training achievement (with the photographic proof for all to see!) but the fact he sat still while you took a piccie of him with the treat on his paw! That's fantastic. Oh and a GREAT photo!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 05:31 AM
Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
Lola enjoying running about

Holly playing ball, like normal

Ted looking like a drown rat. My mum took him for a walk with her friend and her Shih Tzu Maggie. (I cropped my mum out of the photo). Hopefully Holly will meet Maggie soon, as long as her owner is alright with it. Maggie is all black.
Some great shots there Vicky and as for Ted? LOL! Bless him and I love his name.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 05:32 AM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
FINALLY found this thread again.. taken me all night!!!

nippy Jen and Jen - LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos... that is an amazing flower display your daughter made and those doglets

Some random photos of my bread.. I love my breadmaker

Chilli and cheese bread (delish!!)

Pepperoni and cheese - SO GOOD!!

It is only the fact that I don't eat 'hot stuff' like chillies or hot pepper that stops me drooling at the mouth looking at your bread. How impressive - looks just like you 'bought it' lol!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 05:35 AM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
I have finally got a proper internet connection again so I am going to have a random photo splurge and then go back and read the many, many pages I have missed!

Scooby over seeing me moving stuff to the shed -

It was always going to happen, the chickens got in the new house! -

Who, us? Noooooooo -

All four dogs stealing my bed (I was perched on the edge) -

Sleepy Malcolm -

Not sure what he is doing here -

Gorgeous Layla girl -

Malcolm helping me fetch the post for work -

Layla's attempt to make me get up -

They got their picnic bench back and were very happy (the rug underneath is covering up a mud patch that I am going to put a patio on but until then it stops them playing in here mud) -

Scooby went missing and I found him in my bed having made a pillow out of my jeans...

Gorgeous girly again -

"Hello." -

Two tired terriers -

Queuing -

Happy -

Shy -

Only Malcolm...

Confused Bandit -

Hope I haven't overloaded you all.
No possibility of an 'overload' of pics of your gang Jen. Dunno where to start - well I do really - the CHICKENS! lol! I laughed out loud here when I read they are in the new house already

A bed with loadsa lovely dogs on it - my kind of heaven bed and at least I'd have a better excuse for 'not being able to get comfortable' than just my boring arthritic joints! And a nice distraction from those as well!

Bandit - one of those dogs you just know EVERYONE will love. Gorgeous.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:44 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Awww Jen they are all gorgeous. Love the chicks too.

Due to illness, etc, etc I never did get a Mothers day present from Kathy.
She came today with this, that she made herself;

She has made this in pink, my favourite colour but for her wedding she has made loads of them in blue to decorate the hotel
That's beautiful Nippy. I do like it when the 'bride' makes some of her own stuff for the wedding. Emma did too. And a nephew of mine who married last weekend - his bride made zillions of little origami birds to decorate the hall and also the cake.

Personalises the event - not leaving it all in the hands of 'planners'.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:54 AM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Hi Munch love the photos too, your family look gorgeous xx
Not sure why that face is there should have been sorry cos I love munch x
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 07:03 AM
Aww I love the dresses, will agree that dress 2 needs modelling
Jen never too many photos of all your gorgeous dogs and love the chickens
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 07:04 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Just say 'STOP' when you've had enough of pics of my beloved little granddaughter. (Can't guarantee I will stop!)

Dancing with a bag of crisps!
Beautiful girl and a fab taste in crisps too
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 07:06 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Awww Jen they are all gorgeous. Love the chicks too.

Due to illness, etc, etc I never did get a Mothers day present from Kathy.
She came today with this, that she made herself;

She has made this in pink, my favourite colour but for her wedding she has made loads of them in blue to decorate the hotel
That's beautiful and I think Kathy must be very talented xx
Page 116 of 130 « First < 16 66 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 126 > Last »