View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2009, 01:57 PM
Go and send some of your energy up here, I am post-viral and even my organs are feeling tired

You should try cutting out caffiene to see if it helps
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2009, 03:14 PM
not having that problem, mom!
I sleep for 8 hours a night still, and sometimes more on the weekend ! But then I am not even 50 yet
I also don't drink tea or coffee at all.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2009, 06:51 PM
my problem is not sleeping ,its wakeing up you wont like this .... i think you should give the fags up it might be them (im just makeing a sharp exit )
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
my problem is not sleeping ,its wakeing up you wont like this .... i think you should give the fags up it might be them (im just makeing a sharp exit )
I just knew (before looking) that this message was from you......
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
Oh I wish I could be full of beans after that amount of sleep! I went to bed at 9 PM sunday night and still struggled to get up in the morning. I think its a legacy from working nights I always think I am owed the sleep LOL :P
Originally Posted by Reisu View Post
I wouldn't mind that... Anything less than 12 hours is murder for me
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Are you sure its not your OH snoring that wakes you up??
I have that problem!!!

Caffeine stays in your system for 12 hours btw, so i wouldnt drink any after lunch time. Even if you get to sleep it prevents you going into a deep sleep xx
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
I'm 43 and I have no energy at all. I need 8 hours a night minimum and any less leaves me like a zombie. The last couple of nights have been really disturbed because Bailey (my intact boy) is whining like mad as two of my girls are in season and he obviously can't get to them. I have a serious headache and feel like death warmed up! I so wish I needed less sleep. I only drink caffeine in the morning though, so maybe some cups of tea during the day/evening will give me more energy to keep going. The older I get, the more sleep I need By the time I'm 60, I'll be sleeping for 16 hours and awake for 8 hours
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
I don't sleep well either and I find if I have anything with caffeine in it I sleep even less .
I love the summer months as I get up about 5am and take my dogs out and I have the whole place to myself , bliss
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
I generally sleep well but never feel refreshed in the morning. I still haven't got used to getting up an hour and a half earlier to take monty for his morning stroll.

My biggest problem at the moment is that don't sleep straight through. Usually wake up at least 2 or 3 times in the night and the weird thing is it's always at exactly the same time right down to the minute! This week it's been 3:07am.

However as of Saturday I have the bed to myself for a whole week as the other half is going Skiing so might get some peace and quiet!! Lol.
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Go and send some of your energy up here, I am post-viral and even my organs are feeling tired

You should try cutting out caffiene to see if it helps
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
not having that problem, mom!
I sleep for 8 hours a night still, and sometimes more on the weekend ! But then I am not even 50 yet
I also don't drink tea or coffee at all.
Ok...no caffiene today at all, just bottled water....sorry QW still had a giggie but after having (worked it out) 4 1/2 hours sleep, I went over the Allotment from 11 till 3pm, came back cleaned out the chickens and furries, cleaned up the dog poo sat and had a hours chill out time, had a bath, cooked tea....and still feel on the ball. now on here chatting
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I just knew (before looking) that this message was from you......
what do you mean you know what i think
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
what do you mean you know what i think
PMSL....you make me laugh sis
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Well I`m old and I`m useless if I don`t get my 10 hours Personally I think I`m making up for all the burning-the-candle-at-both-ends back in the 60s.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2009, 10:13 PM
wish I had known you were on at 4.22am, I would have came down for a chat.........

I normaly can sleep ok, but dougie is snoring is brutal at the moment, really bad, vinnies taken to laying upside down in the hall at our door at night, being upside down seems to make him snore, to top it all gordon has a horrid cough and it sounds like a seal in the next room.

I seem to fall asleep about 4am, but only seem to get a good sleep after 6.30am when dougie gets up, this has gone on for over two weeks with dougie now, so im not getting up untill 11.00am.... it sounds dead lazy but im only really getting 4.5 hrs sleep...nightmare

I know where to come and look tonight though if im awake... xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2009, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Well I`m old and I`m useless if I don`t get my 10 hours Personally I think I`m making up for all the burning-the-candle-at-both-ends back in the 60s.
I did my candle burning after I divorced my first husband (in my 40's) and so glad I did...had a good time too
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
wish I had known you were on at 4.22am, I would have came down for a chat.........

I normaly can sleep ok, but dougie is snoring is brutal at the moment, really bad, vinnies taken to laying upside down in the hall at our door at night, being upside down seems to make him snore, to top it all gordon has a horrid cough and it sounds like a seal in the next room.

I seem to fall asleep about 4am, but only seem to get a good sleep after 6.30am when dougie gets up, this has gone on for over two weeks with dougie now, so im not getting up untill 11.00am.... it sounds dead lazy but im only really getting 4.5 hrs sleep...nightmare

I know where to come and look tonight though if im awake... xx
Pity we don't live closer.....we could of sat having a cuppa....or put the men in one house at night and us in the other.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >