View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pinklizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Glad it's all going well, love the rugby shirt!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Glad things are still going well with the pregnancy and that the sickness is easing!

I look forward to seeing the scan piccie. Do you get a free 20 week scan? I ask, as I had a free 20 week one at the hospital I was with, but a friend who was at a different hospital didn't get one and had to pay! Ridiculous!

It is a shame you aren't nearer, as I have all sorts of baby stuff (including two travel systems and a fancy Chicco pram) that I am selling for a fraction of what I paid for them. I have a fabulous all terrain three wheeler, but I am going to need that for a while to come yet

Ooo yes that's just the sort of one I want. I have found one with a pram attachment too so i could use that bit for the first few months. Luckily Paul's mum has said she would like to buy it and doesn't want us to feel we have to go for cheap and cheerful. ....which is very lovely of her.

I think we are about as far from each other as possible which still being in the UK.....unless i lived on the I.O.W of course!

Yes I will be going back for a 20 weeks scan and there was no suggestion of cost so i pressume it will be for free.....that seems ages away but I'm sure it will come round quite quickly, what with Christmas inbetween!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Guess I will get knitting then eh? Do you like homemade stuff. I think they look lovely in chunky matinee coats and things. If you want just let me know...no charge
Elaine xx
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Guess I will get knitting then eh? Do you like homemade stuff. I think they look lovely in chunky matinee coats and things. If you want just let me know...no charge
Elaine xx
Awww thank you, that would be lovely! Yes i love home made stuff. I have only ever made scarfs recently, but once made a jumper when i was in the guides, i have been thinking that i should brush up on my knitting skills.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2008, 04:33 PM
My friend brought her 12 week old son round last week.

I got very broody for about 5 minutes

Good luck with the baby, can't wait to see photos when he or she arrives
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Awww thank you, that would be lovely! Yes i love home made stuff. I have only ever made scarfs recently, but once made a jumper when i was in the guides, i have been thinking that i should brush up on my knitting skills.
oooo great will get out my knitting needles then. any particluar colour? white or lemon maybe? I know that nowadays they tend to be old fashioned. New mums now put their babies in all kinds, But hey, I am old fashioned but its up to you hun

Elaine xx
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
oooo great will get out my knitting needles then. any particluar colour? white or lemon maybe? I know that nowadays they tend to be old fashioned. New mums now put their babies in all kinds, But hey, I am old fashioned but its up to you hun

Elaine xx
Oh I'm so excited now! I like any colours. I am hoping to find out what sex the baby is but would be happy to put either a boy or a girl in white, baby blue (i can always add on little flower buttons later), i also really love that pale mocha/beige colour that looks lovely with pink (I am hoping for a girl but of course either sex healthy will be wonderful)

You've made me want to start knitting again! Mine would have to be really really simple though, because i am not very good!
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2008, 06:14 PM
Wow congratulations! Thanks for sharing the pics. Hope you have a happy and healthy and stress free rest of your pregnancy
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Hiya again,
scan piccies are fab for 13 weeks.

I got a great pram - a Jane Powertwin and it came with a pram/car seat type called a matrix seat and it went from angled in the car as car seat to a lie flat pram feature when attached to the buggy so it was great ( my pet hate is seeing tiny babies squished into sitting position car seat attachments getting pushed round the shops for hours)

it also then goes to a normal buggy - from about 6 months but lucadidnt go in it til about 10 months when he was too big for the matrix seat. Ots a great all terrain with a nice suspension and decent brakes.

one thing I would say is the backward facing are fine - but i found luca didnt like being backward facing after about 8 months - he wanted to see what was going on and used to kick off in his buggy if he wasnt forward facing. So whilst its a good thought you may find it doesnt suit baby !!!

need to find a piccy for you
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
i stopped being sick at about 14 weeks and started eating for 15 instead!!!
I'm still doing it. Angela will be 38 next year....

Congrats Catrin x0x

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >