View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-10-2008, 10:29 PM
Am so pleased for you... enjoy the pregnancy!
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2008, 11:38 PM
bless hun, cant wait for the next one, we love Dogsey babies xxxxx
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-10-2008, 10:51 AM
great news im glad all is well. i got a call from my friend yesterday whos 9 weeks preggie with her second child and she told me 2 days ago she was preggie and then yesterday she started bleeding. hopefulyy i reassuered her she should be ok annd to rest. sometimes you have a bleed when youre next peiod shlould have been due so hopefully like you shell be ok as well. take it easy
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2008, 04:09 PM
Either I've missed your news or had amnesia as I honestly cannot remember reading you were preganant!!

Fabulous news and so sorry that you'd gone through the nightmare of thinking you may have lost your baby

SOOOO thrilled for you, massive congratulations!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by angied View Post
great news im glad all is well. i got a call from my friend yesterday whos 9 weeks preggie with her second child and she told me 2 days ago she was preggie and then yesterday she started bleeding. hopefulyy i reassuered her she should be ok annd to rest. sometimes you have a bleed when youre next peiod shlould have been due so hopefully like you shell be ok as well. take it easy
Yeah it is so difficult! I have had some miniscule spotting since the scan and that started me worrying all over again! Trying to feel really positive and convince myselt that i will be one of the 95% it goes right for from here on in! I feel ok, with barely any pains so feel ok. Going to take it very easy today.,...Tonks and i are slouching on the sofa, both in our PJ.s!

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Either I've missed your news or had amnesia as I honestly cannot remember reading you were preganant!!

Fabulous news and so sorry that you'd gone through the nightmare of thinking you may have lost your baby

SOOOO thrilled for you, massive congratulations!

Thank you Anne Marie - it must have slipt passed you! I keep trying to forget as well! hehe! Tonks nipples has swelled today so i wonder if she is joining me in a minor phantom pregnancy as she has just finished her season. She seems to be happy enough so i will keep an eye on her.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5