View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rochdale Dog Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

26-08-2008, 05:59 PM

Roger older Staffy cross

Roger, a Staffy Cross, male, approximately 10 years old. Roger is a dream, he is happy and friendly, getting along with everybody including other dogs when out on walkies.

Roger adores people and loves nothing better than to cuddle up to someone. He is friendly with other dogs when out on walkies and loves to play.

Roger can only be rehomed as an only dog, although he is happy and friendly with dogs on walkies, he doesn’t like sharing his home with other dogs. He wants his humans to himself.

He is a really easy going lad who is looking for a forever home to call his own in his twilight years.

Roger is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped

We do not rehome to families with children under 7 years old.

Homechecks are carried out prior to you being offered a dog and a donation is required.

I you think you can offer Roger a loving home please telephone Margaret at Rochdale Dog Rescue for an informal chat on 07530 147359.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Good Luck Roger, you are a handsome chap, and my fingers are crossed for you finding that home your searching for xxxxxxxxx
Rochdale Dog Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

06-09-2008, 12:17 PM
I met Roger yesterday, in fact I transported him from the vets back to the kennels, I nearly didn't take him out of my car and brought him home, is is a doll. So well behaved, didn't pull on the lead, just sat and looked out of the winder for the 35 mile journey. I had put one of my dogs harnesses on him and put him on the front seat attached to the seatbelt. He did get excited when he realised he was going back to the kennels.

I don't know what these kennels do to the dogs, but all the dogs love being there.

I can't understand why this dog isn't in a home, all the write ups from various volunteers about him are positive. If I had room, he wouldn't be looking for a home, he would be here.
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-09-2008, 02:00 PM
great looking dog!
hope he finds a new for ever home soon!
Rochdale Dog Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

23-09-2008, 09:36 AM
Roger is still waiting for his forever home(

I have met Roger, he is adorable, so gentle and kind.