View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Aww so sorry to hear your news. No wonder your feeling so low at present. Cry all you want...you need to and Ben just wants to comfort you, so let him. It's the best therapy I know. Have a good old rant and rave on here if you feel like...we all do at times and we're a pretty caring bunch. You will feel better for it I promise.

Loads of love and hugs,

Kath XX
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 08:24 AM
(((((((((big hugs))))))))) so to hear about this. Give Ben lots of hugs and attention it really is a great form of therapy!
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 08:51 AM
Sorry to hear about your relationship break up, it is so much of a suport to have your loving canine pal with you in times like these, and all your friends on Dogsey are hear if you need a rant or just someone to cheer you up! Hope things look up for you soon!
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Awww {{{hugs}}} for you and Ben, things will get better.

Thinking of you.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Aww so sorry to hear this and hope you are feeling a bit better soon. I broke up with my hubby 11 years ago and I know how painful it is at the time but I wouldn't have him back now if he was the last man on earth so time is a great healer (((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2