Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 12:12 PM
How's Wolfy today? OK I hope x
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Hi minky , hes still bad on his back legs , unable to walk without limping on right hip. vet said to increase his steroid from 4mg to 12mg until she sees him tomorrow night at 6pm the only problem with increasing steroid is that his liver is poorly & increasing steroid will make the liver have to work HARDER which isnt a good thing now for him ,but hopefully will make him comfortable until tomorrow!! We are going to chat with the vet tomorrow for options which have more or less run out now & i think i should let him go now as hes not really eating properly STILL (about 7 wks now)
rose xx
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Thought i would put a piccie here of wolfy 4 u folks

minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Oh Rose, I really feel for you. It's a horrible situation to be in, I've been there a couple of times myself and I know what you must be going through.

The final act of kindness is always such a heavy burdon to bear. I sincerely hope he's ok and comes through this. ((((((hugs)))))))
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by rosegallagher

hiya handsome boy xxxxxxx
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 01:21 PM
Thanx minky wolfy & myself say hi back ,wolfy sends big licks to u & your dogs xxx
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Thanx minky wolfy & myself say hi back ,wolfy sends big licks to u & your dogs xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 01:43 PM
Awww poor Wolfy, he's a lovely dog, but you must be brave amd do what you have to do when the time comes and listen to your vet. I'm so very sorry for you that his time may be near, he's adorable, you will miss him so much I'm sure, and I'm sure he had the most wonderful life with you. Poor boy, he doesn't sound too good does he. Hoping he gets better for you though good luck.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 02:08 PM

Poor Wolfy, my thoughts and wishes are with you, your hubby and wolfy.

He has had a long and happy life with you, and you must take comfort in that and in the fact that you will do the best for him when the time comes.
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 02:30 PM
I don't envy you the next few days/weeks Rose . I think most here have been in your position and I feel certain that when the time comes, you will make the right decision. Wolfy has had many happy years with you and the memories will always remain, even after he lives elsewhere waiting for you to be with him again.

I hope that he improves for you Rose, he is a magnificent looking chap. My very best wishes, Heather x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2