09-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
im bl***y hopin so anyway!!!!
i'm sure you'll be fine hon x
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2006, 04:57 PM
My first one was 10 hours but was taken in before because i hadn't had all my kicks during the day,was sent home at 2am in the morning after hospital said everything was fine,as soon as we put the key in the front door my waters broke and back we went.
My second one was 15 hours and again my waters broke,and the 3rd i just had strong contractions and they had to break my waters,that was 8 hours,but the last one i thought was the easiest,but the after pains were worse than labour pains.
Sal
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by minky
oh ohhhhh Well I was told I couldn't have sproglets so, for years me and OH never bothered with prevention as such. I was 4 months pregnant when I found out Wondered why I had a better sense of smell than my dog, my boobs where on fire and I peed like a race horse - sorry if that's a bit graphic

Me too, I was told because I had been diabetic since the age of 9 and we had been trying for nearly 2 years without any luck, that I couldn't have any..............wish I got the doctors name! 4 babies and 1 miscarriage later, I decided to be sterilised.....I dread to think how many we could have ended up with if he told me I was fertile!!

Never had any sickness with any of my pregnancies, didn't even feel any different than normal.....in fact I was just gone 20 weeks before I even knew I was having Paige, then had her at 31 weeks!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2006, 05:38 PM
13 hours of induced labour, contractions 5 mins apart the whole time....

Hiya boi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Well!......and your gonna hate me for this
Not one day of sickness with either,not even nausea.Sailed through both pregnancies with perfect blood pressure and hardly any weight gain.No heartburn,haemmoroids,broken viens or any other thing associated with pregnancy
First baby Vicki...3 days early born ...3 and a half hours after waters broke ,I has an episiotomy and she was a forceps delivery.Ouch !! but worth it,she weighed 9lb 13oz
Second baby Hannah....9 days early...niggly pains which I ignored thinking they were braxton hicks.Went to scheduled hospital appointment .They told be I was in labour and I didn't realise as I said they were only mild pains I thought they were BH pains.
Decided to take me in and break my waters...lord knows why baby and I were quite happy and I did have 9 days to go.But apparently the monitor readings showed she was ready.
Broke my waters and 50 mins later she arrived weighing 9lb 12oz.
No more for me after that I had visions of delivering the next one myself
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2006, 06:45 PM
Over my first 36 hours, I said I wouldn't do that again. Second 26 hours and was dreadful from start to finish, and my last was on the same day a very big suprise, yet my mum said "she shot me out like a pea, and was ready for dinner and a cup of coffee" I wonder!!!!!!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 08:30 PM
OMG
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 05:55 PM
my first was 10 hrs , thought i was going to die ! the 2nd was 16 hrs [ he was 4 weeks early ] and the last was 7hrs and a peice of cake but she was the only one i went into natural labour with and was the biggist
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >