Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by minky
My OH's mum had to chew rubber! She said she used to buy a bath mat, cut it up into small pieces and chew on it - how bizarre
perhaps I'm not mental after all
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally Posted by sutty
coal and soil and raw potatoes with the skin and muck still on em lol. i used to raid my freinds coal bunker on a regular basis and couldnt walk past a freshly dug garden, the smell would drive me crazy so i had to take a handful, it wasnt the taste so much as the crunch,i even had my special little plant pot at the side of my chair so i could dip my finger in it.
eeeew NOOOOO how could you eat earth lol

its a really strange feeling having an uncontrollable(sp) urge for something, i lay in the bath eating my ritz crackers last night OH says we are buying 3 boxes at shopping friday night so i dont have to send him out at 10 oclock at night during the week when i realise ive ran out lol

havent really craved anything else really, ive taken to bacon sarnies for breakfast in the mornings but only at the weekend, ive gone off quite a few things though, not all bad as a few of them where what made me put on 3 stone with devan

the last time i was weighed this preg was jan 11th and we discovered i had only put on 1lb since nov 16th, i was really impressed and only 11lb the whole pregnancy, not bad eh
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2006, 06:52 PM
ok when my mum was carrying me...(omg this is sooo embrassing lol)..she would pick up chalk from the floor or buy the drawing type and eat that also she would eat charcoal ewwwwwwwwww...so i asked the question...where the hell did those cravings come from????
enerosar
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2006, 10:01 PM
I never had any sickness or cravings, mum was the same when carrying us (me and bro)
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2006, 02:16 PM
quick update,,,

i have a new craving

aunt bessies honey roast parsnips,, i am going through 4 bags a week ,, i dont even like the darn things but i cant get enough of them

thank heavens i only have 2 weeks left, im going to turn into a parsnip at this rate
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2006, 02:26 PM
@nemosmummy
i love parsnips but doubt i could eat 4 bags in a week

my craving with my 1st was bowls(big ones)of angel delight,all the different flavours mixed together
with 2nd one it was pork pies,i could eat 10-12 a day
and with 3rd one it was egg fried rice,i ate bowls of it
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2006, 02:30 PM
euw earth, euw coal, and euw parsnips!!!!!
right now I have a craving for hard boiled egg on toast, not pregnant but just thought i'd share
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by jackiew
@nemosmummy
i love parsnips but doubt i could eat 4 bags in a week

my craving with my 1st was bowls(big ones)of angel delight,all the different flavours mixed together
with 2nd one it was pork pies,i could eat 10-12 a day
and with 3rd one it was egg fried rice,i ate bowls of it
eeeww jackie thats almost as bad as parsnips lol,, i just had a plate full of parsnips with gravy for dessert,, yum yum,, thats my craving sorted until tomorrow
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2006, 08:46 PM
I adore roasted parsnips too - but it's not a pregnancy thing. I still don't have any cravings. Are you still getting them then, Kimberley?
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
I adore roasted parsnips too - but it's not a pregnancy thing. I still don't have any cravings. Are you still getting them then, Kimberley?
yep,, i had a plate of roast parsnips with gravy for dessert tonight
thats me on the third bag this week
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >