Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2011, 04:01 PM

25 years ago today!

Hi

At about 7.30pm tonight, I will have been with my OH for 25years. Can't believe it's been that long and can still remember the night we met.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by kazer View Post
Hi

At about 7.30pm tonight, I will have been with my OH for 25years. Can't believe it's been that long and can still remember the night we met.
Awww, that's really sweet.
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Congratlations from someone who never made it to 25 lol x
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Congratulations Hope you've both had a lovely evening xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2011, 06:30 AM
Missed this yesterday, but wanted to wish you a happy anniversary...... 25 years is just brilliant....

kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-03-2011, 09:24 AM
Didn't do much last night - he's got another chest infection. He had pneumonia and then pleurisy just after new year and spent 4 days in hospital and then came home from work on Wednesday with a bad chest and went to the docs yesterday for more antibiotics and steroids as he has asthma so it was a very quiet night.

He kept saying he was sorry for being poorly again and told him that even though we aren't married (after 25 years we may as well be), it's in sickness and in health but he'd better be ok for when we go to Cornwall in eight weeks!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by kazer View Post
Didn't do much last night - he's got another chest infection. He had pneumonia and then pleurisy just after new year and spent 4 days in hospital and then came home from work on Wednesday with a bad chest and went to the docs yesterday for more antibiotics and steroids as he has asthma so it was a very quiet night.

He kept saying he was sorry for being poorly again and told him that even though we aren't married (after 25 years we may as well be), it's in sickness and in health but he'd better be ok for when we go to Cornwall in eight weeks!
Oh, thats a shame, I hope he feels better soon and then you can celebrate properly when you go to Cornwall xx
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Congratulations on your 25 years and I hope your OH manages to get rid of that chest infection and will be fighting fit for Cornwall.