Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 08:29 AM

Dogsey daily thread Sunday 1st March

Good Morning all. Well the sun is shining and I am feeling better. Hope I stay that way. Hope the doglets are surviving over there in the Emerald Isle. Hope you all have a good day. ttfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 08:48 AM
Morning all and Brenda, glad you are feeling better. I think you'll find that Harry and Bill did a helicopter rescue overnight and they are safely home again a bit worse for wear! Nothing that June.s magic hair restorer cannot cope with though.

Have a good day all, hope they enjoy the beautiful cake, Jenny, Stay safe, dry and warm all and above all well.

Gout is moving back from ankle to big toe joint again, just cannot win!

God bless all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 08:48 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Pleased you are better today and hope Moyra has improved too.

I expect Eileen is up early seeing that all the girls are fed and walked and then she can finish their new look
I doubt they will want to go home

Hope everyone enjoys the birthday cake Nippy

Nice bright and sunny here and not too cold. Teazle walked, some washing out, bread in bread maker and fruit soaked for a fruit cake. Eldest son is arriving for lunch (sometime past when the food will be ready!) roast chicken followed by trifle and then he will transfer all the data onto my computer.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 08:50 AM
You snuck in there Moyra. Sorry you have not improved think another call to the doctor is in order. Take care
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Morning
Only one up,all still fast asleep
Such a storm last night surprised everything is left standing Still pretty bad now,wind is howling
Will take the princess out for a quickie,get showered and properly dressed when I get back.Out for dinner later( girlies are coming too,in their new dresses!! )
Have a great day all,see ya later
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-03-2015, 09:47 AM
Good morning fellow members yippee the worst of winter is behind us and meteorologically speaking spring is here

Not much planned for today just lots to sort out to do before I start decorating..

Enjoy your day everyone
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2015, 11:00 AM
Good morning one and all and a very happy St David's day to you all.
Meg - Think the rollers must have come off your skate - Meteorologically speaking it's that cold and windy up here on 't moors that three times this morning I had to hold on to a fencepost to stay upright (and there's a lot of me to blow over,lol). Tend to think your spring celebrations are a tad premature.
Brenda back in the land of the living I see, glad it was a malady of short duration, there seem to be enough suffering on here at the moment, what with Moyra's gout seemingly doing a world tour of her extremities and other calamities.
Eileen - Out for Sunday Lunch, hope it's a good one, it will make your defeat by the English more bearable. Kick off at 3pm so be sure to get your OH home in time.
June - Pleased to see the girls have been rescued from the clutches of the Hobbit, just think yourself lucky that she didn't give them a waxing - you know ow keen she is on that job!! Pamper nights eh! Rubbish! The girls a masochist! LOL !!
Sue - Please check TWeed's diet to see if he's been eating anything that could adversely affect his behaviour, roast chicken and trifle sounds just fine to me but there could be something in it that makes him post all those weird threads (Take the DING! one for example). Just between you and I - he hasn't been taking himself off to the garden shed to smoke those "herbal" cigarettes has he?
Moyra - please do take care and get onto that blerdy Doc of yours - you have had more than your fair share of suffering with that gout etc' it's about time he got it sorted properly for you.
Have a good day all - will be back on after the rugby - bye fer now!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Just between you and I - he hasn't been taking himself off to the garden shed to smoke those "herbal" cigarettes has he?
It's not in the shed it's in that nice little greenhouse he's built, they need a lot of heat and light you know, I always wondered why he was concentrating on that when there must have been more urgent things to do around the new house.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2015, 11:40 AM
LG,BRING IT ON!! Ireland have this,no question Don't forget your Kleenex now,you'll be needing them
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-03-2015, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Meg - Think the rollers must have come off your skate - Meteorologically speaking it's that cold and windy up here on 't moors that three times this morning I had to hold on to a fencepost to stay upright (and there's a lot of me to blow over,lol). Tend to think your spring celebrations are a tad premature.
!
Gordon having got blown backwards across the field this morning I would agree
However I do have a bit of hope now that even though snow is forecast for later today it shouldn't stay around for months...
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »