View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 07:49 PM

What are you going to buy your dog next?

If you were going to buy your dog something right now; what would it be?

If you are planning to purchase something for your dog; what is it?

Oh, and what's your 'must have' for your dog? (or is that your dogs 'must have' )

Just wondering!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 07:55 PM
A new collar that he can't slip off his head!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Nothing!! I just spent a fiver today on a pack of emergency chicken breasts because she has the squits, then when I got home I realised we had no rice, so had to go all the way back to the shops.
I'll probably bring her a pressie back from my hols if I can find anything suitable though

Must have is a ball - but we got loads of them!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 08:18 PM
my lot don't really have must haves, but I would like to buy:

Rogue - a bed I saw with a bone pillow

Dan - a rolled leather half check collar

Keiko - a new kong wubba, our is looking a bit well loved now and she just adores it!

Rio - more bling, a girl's got to accessorize!!!!

Also I'd like to buy a dog van and a house with a huge paddock.
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 08:25 PM
My next purchase is going to be one of these
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62893428...cosy-silly-pet

Other than that, she's not allowed toys at the moment because she's on strict cage rest after an operation so when she's better I'll probably splurge and buy her some new squeaky toys to make up for all the playing she's not been allowed to do

Molly's 'must have' is a squeaky toy, she has far too many!
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 08:31 PM
a couple of car harnesses for the camper and a new flat collar for Ailsa.
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Actually I have just bought Dexter a new collar and lead; the collar arrived today

After trying several, I've gone back to the most robust collar I've found - Ezy Dog, size extra large; in black this time.

The lead is a Black Dog, extra strong; hopefully it will arrive soon and I'm interested to see it as I haven't used any of their leads yet.

As for what I'll buy him next...not sure...just got a huge order of raw food so that plus the collar and lead will have to be it for a while

As for a 'must have' item - I would love to find him a really big bed, a basket as opposed to a mattress. The one he has now is really large but he's gone and got a bit taller again, bless him
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 08:37 PM
My next purchase for Flynn is a couple of dummies of differing types. I bought Jessie a toy already today, it's a mini space hopper type thing which squeaks and is the kind of thing she loves - something she can shake and squeak!
Not sure about Jed, not happy with his current collar so might look for a suitable one of those.
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Bella needs a new collar , she slips out of the smallest grey collars so bought online the biggest whippet collar and its just a tad too tight, so any whippets out there need a really nice leather red leather jewelled collar ! Tom has all he needs right now except the matching leads I got , his has been chewed by the lovely Bella so need a replacement but only 8 squids from Cath Kidston .

Shopping List

Collar for Bella
Lead for Tom !

As an aside , I got Tom a fab collar at Crufts but cant find the company, they were in Hall 3a and did really nice handmade leather collars , it began with a J but thats all I can remember , if anyone has any suggestions or remembers the stall that would be much appreciated as I have googled and cant find them Thanks
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Think I have finally got to the end of my long shopping list for the dogs (and cat).

There is a dog bed I've had my eye on though, in a local charity shop (Stormpants will know which one!!). They seem to have some of these beds in most of the time, and much cheaper than brand new anywhere, although they aren't second hand. They're the sort that are raised with a tartan fabric top, a bit like a canine sun lounger/folding camp bed. Rue is an oldie and so has a bit of arthritis, so although she's okay for now, one of these (while I can get one) might be an investment for the future, as it seems old dogs do like these.

Aside from that, the next items on my list are dual-purpose and include a tent, a sleeping bag, cookware and stove, etc. so that I can finally get round to doing what I've been wanting to do for the last 5 years - go camping with a dog!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »