Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2015, 10:27 AM
Morning Meg more diy ? Don't overdo it.
Morning brenda.
Morning June hope the banging head goes soon. Glad Lona is easier with her back always a worry as you say.
Sue hope Barry had a good night and is improving today.

So far not needing the rocks or river has done my sheets fine turned it off at the mains while I hung them out then have popped Dillon's cover for his upstairs bed in again as that is when it went wrong yesterday on the second wash. Fingers crossed it behaves. I can live with turning it off at the means after washes if it keeps it going for a while longer.
Have just brushed Dillon really good brush and he has now gone under the hedge in his bed in the dust. Grrrrrrrr.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2015, 10:32 AM
Morning
Great to have you back MOYRA,sorry you're still not feeling tip top (( hugs))
TW,thinking of Lona and poor you with the banging head No point saying get some rest but take it easy won't you? Will you be in your bikini tomorrow swimming then?
Big hi to all,GRIFF,have a wee nap
How come you lot have warm and sunny Give us some!!
Had Lacey downtown with me this morning,was passing the vets and thought I'll just pop her in while we're here.Been shaking her head quite a bit this morning.Lucky i did,she has an ear infection.She was really good,new lady vet in our practice...you'd like her LG.Has drops to go in twice a day for five days( never had a bother with her ears before) Old age I reckon Apart from that,she's in fine condition
Just back from our dander,looks like it's going to rain now Off to make the beds and Hoover upstairs.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2015, 10:50 AM
It's not so much that we couldn't get stuff for Brian, as we were waylaid by a garden centre and a pub, by which time we had to get back for Peps BTW neither of us drink!!
I've repotted some plants from last year and tidied up a bit so I'm ready to go later.
Gorgeous weather
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2015, 10:54 AM
You spent all the money on plants NJ,we get it!! Poor Brian,neglected,gorgeous man
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Off on the bone run. Been to check on girls, hand out bones and tidy up and Lona jumped up at the coal bunker, not on it, but up,so that is a vast improvement from this time yesterday Didn't want the bone I offered her, so put the tray down for her to choose and she went off quite happily with the one she liked best, handed them out to everyone else and they're all lying in the sun chewing away happily. Sorry about Laceys ears Eileen, have you got Thornit powder in. Worth getting some. LOL at the washer Lynn, these appliances are very picky about things aren't they. Gone are the days when you pressed on, they worked, then you pressed off Back later
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2015, 11:25 AM
A thought: sometimes thornit can clog the ears so use otodex. It can be bought from animed and no postage costs.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Brenda, thank you for that tip... i will have a go at that, i know in my heart of hearts i have far too much stuff
Meg, if i get some new doors do you fancy painting them? Lol
Nippy, ahhhh i see the call of the garden centre and pub distracted you..completely understand
TW, very glad Lona is feeling brighter, the lady who runs our training is booking a mctimoney chiropracter for the 27th i think...no idea if it will be beneficial for my 2
Lynn, very glad you have got the washer sorted..Lol@dillon
Lacey, sorry to hear your little princess has an sore ear, hope she is better soon
Have i missed anyone?? i do hope not
Not sure what to do about enviromental health...my dogs do bark but i try to quieten them down and i am just worried if i do that things will get worse...my dad has left one of his cars out the front today and it may be coincidence but it is quiet, mind you i went off into town early...wish i hadn't bothered, got stuck as there was a crash. not sure if anyone here grows veg and fruit but wilko were clearing out a load of stuff, seed potatoes 38p, onion sets, rhubarb , strawberries etc, all different prices and i got my mums dalhia tubers reduced from £2.50 to £1.88 for 3, i just hope they grow now ...knowing me they won't Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Good afternoon

Silly Dillon not wanting a walk Lynn still if he is happy playing the loon in the garden so be it

Lol at you Griff at that price you could have bought 65 for your mum

Hope you feel better soon Moyra.

Pleased that Lona is feeling a lot better today June.

Bet you enjoyed the lunch in the pub Nipp and plants are better than clothes anyway I am sure Brian would agree!

Poor Lacey hope her ears are better soon Eileen

Good morning Brenda and anyone else I have missed.

Been to visit OH (visiting is at anytime on his ward). He is still in pain and on IV fluids and painkillers. At the moment they are just monitoring him He is definitely not feeling up to joking and playing around so the staff are safe for now I didn't stay long as he seemed he just wanted to sleep. Thank you all for your good wishes which I have passed on to him

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2015, 12:47 PM
That's what I get for not paying attention,OMG SUE,what's up with OH? must think I'm a horrible being for not even asking after him,must have missed it ....sorry,hope he's ok,I'm such a numpty
Lacey is fine,thanks peeps,she's in great form.Got Canaural from the vet,hope it does the job She is having a little snooze
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Lol Sue, i bought 2 packs...not got a lot of room left in my front garden so only got 6 tubers.I hope your OH is soon at home, at least you can visit anytime, here you can only visit 6.30 until 8pm mon-fri and the same at the weekend plus 2-4
Oh no Lacey... your princess doesn't look comfy at all..Lol proper little princess isn't she!
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »