Our sister sites
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2006, 06:20 PM

My nose is WHISTLING!

And it has been for about a week!

It is driving me batty.

I feel like I've had a cold for ages (probably allergies - this damn house), and now my nose just has this irritating whistle.

I will sneeze and it goes.. And my hopes raise.. And then 5 seconds later it is back.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2006, 06:27 PM
but can you play a tune ???????
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Do you suffer from hayfever Bodhi cause mine reared its ugly head last week and i've been feelin' nasaly-most noticably in the mornings.

Try taking some antihystemine like Allerize etc and see if it improves.If it does-get a prescription from your quack as its much much cheaper!
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2006, 06:41 PM
No, I don't get hayfever. At least, I never have before..

I think it is this house. It all goes hand in hand with those damn CATS of my mothers (they are lovely, but..).

When I first came back I was a wheezing mess. That has settled down, it is now just the stuffy nose and the bloody WHISTLE!

rachous
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-04-2006, 06:52 PM
It could be hayfever, my boyfriend is 22 and had never had hayfever in his kife til 2 summers ago and now he gets it really bad. just a suggestion though. love rach xx
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2006, 06:52 PM
I never started suffering from it until i was 20 Bodhi and is a right ole pain in the ass.Antihystemines also help with animal allergies so maybe something to consider!
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2006, 07:05 PM
Pfffff..

So I'm damned if I do, and I'm damned if I don't eh?

RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-04-2006, 08:20 PM
I would not be at all surprised if it was the cats. We had a cat until fairly recently, he lived with my parents. Originally I had no problems, he lived with us and he was around all the time, all over the house etc... No sneezing or anything. Then he moved to live with my parents in the country and starting a a couple of years ago, out of the blue, every time I visited I got all the symptoms of a really bad cold, sneezing, wheezing - bad enough to need an inhaler - and runny eyes.
The minute I got home I was fine again. No sneezing, wheezing ..... No cat in my house!

Still I loved him to bits and was happy to put up with the sneezing because he was my boy. We got him just after we got married and he passed away last August aged 16 1/2.