Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2018, 10:49 AM

Daily Thread Monday 5th March

Morning everyone
Hope everyone is well both 2 & 4 legged. The snow seems to be gone now thank goodness. It’s grey & miserable out there though. Least I can walk without the fear of falling lol
I’ve rang the doctors about my blood test results & I’m pleased that they are all good with further action required.
I’m doing some tidying round then will take Rosie out before work.
Will try and catch up with everything over the last few days. We’ve been decorating our bedroom and picked some carpet yesterday, first time in 20 years my bedroom is looking fab
Right will be back later, hopefully before work
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2018, 12:28 PM
Ooooo, how lovely Mandy, I have to do mine whilst my parents are away... can't say I am looking forward to it lol
Pleased your blood results are o.k
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2018, 01:42 PM
It's a beautiful spring day here today. 12 degrees and the sun is shining. The only downer today was my lad had a fit while we were out, but fortunately it was in the car while he and his dad were waiting for me at the doctors and it didn't last as long as it could have. We waited it out and he was fine in town if a little quiet.

Hard to believe with the sunshine today that last week at this time we were cut off because of the heavy snow.

Everyone seemed in a happier mood this morning. Just shows what the power of sunshine can do
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
It's a beautiful spring day here today. 12 degrees and the sun is shining. The only downer today was my lad had a fit while we were out, but fortunately it was in the car while he and his dad were waiting for me at the doctors and it didn't last as long as it could have. We waited it out and he was fine in town if a little quiet.

Hard to believe with the sunshine today that last week at this time we were cut off because of the heavy snow.

Everyone seemed in a happier mood this morning. Just shows what the power of sunshine can do
Send some my way!!
Been persisting down here for the last two hours and no sign of it letting up.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2018, 10:21 PM

Hope your son is ok now Chris
It’s been lovely seeing a bit of sunshine
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2018, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Send some my way!!
Been persisting down here for the last two hours and no sign of it letting up.
Has been raining here too, Hubby took Rosie out & it started raining on way home. He said Rosie was desperate to get home when it started
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2018, 10:25 PM
Was very busy in work, the sunshine getting folk out. We’ve hardly any bread left or milk
It will be worth it Griff, when you done it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2018, 01:38 AM
Chris, sorry your lad had a fit, I remember helping a young man when I was about 11, poor lad broke his nose, to be fair, we all did the best we could, popped our blazers under his head and after he stopped fitting covered him up until the ambulance came... still remember getting yelled at by the p.e teacher for being late for swimming...she soon shut up when a member of the public said how nice it was to see us all help
Mandy, I really can't be bothered with decorating but it needs doing and at least I can sleep with the dogs in my parents room whilst I am doing it as they are in the u.s for 3weeks....if the Dr says mum can fly tomorrow
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-03-2018, 02:06 AM
Evening all - glad to read that the snow has left most people, same here really with the exception of some big roadside drifts and of course patches and gullies still filled with the white stuff up on the high moor.
Sorry to hear about your lad Chris - it must be very worrying for you - not really knowing when he will have a bad turn like that, I just hope the fits stay away to give both you and him a chance to rally and to give you a break. I know little or nothing about such things but wish you and him the best.
Well done with the decorating Mandy - when you get finished you can come up my way and do a bit for us. If it was left to me it would never get done as I hate painting, papering etc. We have a local firm do it for us - they are very good and do a nice clean job - but know how to charge! lol ! Poor Rosie - just when she thought she'd be getting some sunshine that dreaded rain came and got her.
Twix sorry I wasn't around in the Insomniacs Club - but had posted earlier in the day and for once was tired enough to have a reasonably early night.
Griff - if you are planning some decorating whilst the powers that be are on holiday PLEASE do it before the pub visit and not after! I feel this course of action will lead to a much happier conclusion. The other night you had a struggle with a takeaway - just think what would happen with a gallon of emulsion!!! LOL !
Goodnight all - it's time for my late night perambulation with the dogs, rather typically it has now started to really chuck it down - oh well! - You can't win them all. Bye fer now.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-03-2018, 03:09 PM
It's a beautiful spring day here today. 12 degrees and the sun is shining. The only downer today was my lad had a fit while we were out,
I'm so sorry.
You sound like you have taken in your stride.
Does it happen often?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >