Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 06:20 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Thursday).

It is Thursday isn't it ? I am having one of those weeks where the days and dates are not making much sense.
Looks like the day may perk up and become sunny later like it did yesterday.
Just a bit if tidying today pop to the shops order Dillon's food and watch some catch up tv when all those jobs are done.

Oh Gordon naughty pups destroying the car. Maybe they were on a high from all their exercise.
I am packing ready for our trip to Devon and Nippy Jen's. Must remember new bikini on my list or maybe an all in one costume would be better for me at my time of life.

I hope everyone and all doglets are well. Feel better soon to those feeling under the weather.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 06:26 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

If you're planning on popping down to Devon to visit Nippy Jen's, then you can pick us up on the way please Lynn. We must be there before Sunday cos I want to be part of her lovely Sunday, family lunch - better set off today then

I can't believe how dark it was at 6 am this morning, so I stayed in bed and watched some telly, I can't get up in the dark, it doesn't seem right.

Off to Asda today to do a big shop cos every cupboard is almost empty with everything else I've had to do lately, so today is pretty much a me day for a change.

Just off out with Zena and I'll pop back in after my shop.

Hope everyone is good today along with the doglets, and enjoy your day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 06:34 AM
Morning Helena you will be looking for bargains then in Asda today. Our Asda here is only a one level one and not very good unlike the big one we had in Harlow on two floors which I loved popping into.

Will pick you up on my way through to Nippy Jen's Dillon and Zena can have the middle of the car and that us leaves us a seat each. Don't forget to pack the bikini.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-10-2014, 06:37 AM
Wow I did not know the day started so early. Only got up because the plumber is changing 2 pumps in the airing cupboard as the existing ones are noisy. He is supposed to be here around 8 am so hope he doesn't take too long as we have plans for later on in the day.
WE have decided not to do any more work on the house until we come back off holiday later in the month.Then it is doing up, as they say, the main bedroom and then hall stairs and landing and we are about finished.

All In all from the time we sold the other property (November 2013 we first had an offer on it) until we are completely finished will be just over a year. Be glad to see it all done and we can start getting out to see places.
No wonder it is said moving is one of the most stressful things one can do.This is the 5th move and hopefully the last
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 06:50 AM
Morning tumbleweed. Helena and myself are usually up early.
You are doing so well with the house.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-10-2014, 07:05 AM
Morning all

A very bad night with Da Booga although so far B"H she has not had another major Grand Mal seizure [ 15 hours so far...] but she was very restless, kept wanting to go out for a pee and then wanted to sleep outside but of course that is impossible. So she came in, back on the bed, huffed and puffed and moaned and groaned - got off the bed and onto the stone tiles, then back on the bed.

The air-con was on so she should not have been hot, but she really was not back to herself so a night without sleep for me.

I do not think this episode is over though. SIGH
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 07:18 AM
Good Morning everyone,

Lynn, Helena and Tumbleweed,
hope all is well with you this morning.

Malka sorry Pereg has not settled after her GM seizure, hope she improves as the day goes on.

Just walked Amber and gave her a game of ball on the green, no more conkers off the Horse Chestnut tree on the green, plenty of leaves everywhere though. Getting more Autumnal as each day goes by. Having said that yesterday turned out lovely in the end and I was able to take Amber out with Blue. Hope we can again today.

Have a good day all, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 07:48 AM
Morning all.Another night where I woke up at 2.30 but I did get back to sleep. Very dull here. They have given rain for the weekend which means probably no outside training. Just a tip here for naughty pups. Do some brain training when you take pups out makes them more tired. Back to swimming cosies then eh! Just make sure it isn't a knitted one. I was up early but got way laid by typing out a new list of telephone numbers for various contacts eg: Insurances, window cleaner, etc. Keep it by the phone incase of emergencies. Better than scrabbling in a box looking for documents. There you are tip for the day. Make a list. No not that sort of list, stand up straight. Sorry sense of humour creeping in there. Well must away and do some hoovering. Tyto chucking out coat. bfn. Take Care all and enjoy your shopping.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-10-2014, 07:54 AM
My tip for the day is "why do today when it can be done tomorrow"
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Morning.
Duh I'm say here thinking ooooh Lynn is coming to Devon. Hahaha I had forgotten last nights conversation! believe me you won't want a bikini unless it is a thermal one! Geee it's cold this morning.
Hi Helena good job you spoke up before I go shopping. Wotcha all fancy for lunch then? I will make a pie for FLz
Morning TW gosh you have worked hard on your house. I think you deserve a holiday, you better pack up and come with the others to Devon
Morning Moyra hope you manage to get out with Blue. We need the storm that is due at the weekend to loosen the rest of the conkers. I'm taking orders for Sunday lunch if you fancy a trip to Devon
I hope you all realise I only have a small two bedroom bungalow, you will all have to bunk in together

Hiya Brenda, you crept in
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »