Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 07:48 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Boxing Day!

Morning all,

I actually had quite a good night’s sleep as Mya only had me up once, and Lennon not at all. Looks like that little bout of the squits is on its way out. I’m pretty sure the lamb chops for breakfast yesterday helped a bit, so I’m repeating it today – there’s nothing like some raw bone to firm things up

Today Baz and I are off down to the sales – at least two shops are open – Debenhams and House of Fraser – so we’ll be searching out the bargains.

I actually feel a bit stir crazy, even though I’ve only been inside for one day, so a nice trot out will be a pleasure.

We have to resist the urge to eat out, as there’s enough food in this house to feed a small army!

Have a great Boxing Day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
People who are often in a hurry imagine they are energetic, when in most cases they are simply inefficient.

madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope everyone had a lovely christmas yesterday, sorry I never got on to wish you all a Happy Christmas but I did think of you all.
We had a lovely day leaving here early to see my grandchildren open thier presents, then back for dinner then to my mums.
The day was tinged with sadness a quite a few tears as my one special girl wasn't here to open her pressies (and mine as she always did at top speed).
Arriving home last night Charly and i saw two strange bright orange lights going past our house in the sky. They may have been Chinese lanterns but it was such a coincidence with something i had just said that i like to think those bright lights were my Milo and Shady letting me know they are still there watching us.
Have a good boxing day all, poor Charly is back to work this morning, so thoughts to all of you who have to work. xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. It's the Boxing Day Dip in Redcar this morning and my mate Rachel is going in dressed as Bat Girl -4 out there, she's mad!!!!! I've told her to come back here for a hot shower and a warm afterwards as she'll need it!

Other than that, not a lot planned. Fridge is still groaning so we'll be grazing through that at some point!

I may do some shopping but that will definitely be on line

Have a good Boxing Day all
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 08:08 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all! Hope you all had a fab Christmas, I didn't have a chance to get on to say morning yesterday, we were all far too spoilt and took us ages to open pressies! Had a lovely walk with griffin in the afternoon, his recall is back, must have been an blip a few weeks ago. The pair of them knackered themselves out so thoroughly they didnt even open all their gifts so we have that fun today.I've got work today so am envious of you sale shoppers, am itching to buy!! Have a great, and safe if last nights temps were anything to go by, boxing day.x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope everyone had a lovely christmas yesterday, sorry I never got on to wish you all a Happy Christmas but I did think of you all.
We had a lovely day leaving here early to see my grandchildren open thier presents, then back for dinner then to my mums.
The day was tinged with sadness a quite a few tears as my one special girl wasn't here to open her pressies (and mine as she always did at top speed).
Arriving home last night Charly and i saw two strange bright orange lights going past our house in the sky. They may have been Chinese lanterns but it was such a coincidence with something i had just said that i like to think those bright lights were my Milo and Shady letting me know they are still there watching us.
Have a good boxing day all, poor Charly is back to work this morning, so thoughts to all of you who have to work. xx
Morning Bev - hugs honey...... xxxx

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. It's the Boxing Day Dip in Redcar this morning and my mate Rachel is going in dressed as Bat Girl -4 out there, she's mad!!!!! I've told her to come back here for a hot shower and a warm afterwards as she'll need it!

Other than that, not a lot planned. Fridge is still groaning so we'll be grazing through that at some point!

I may do some shopping but that will definitely be on line

Have a good Boxing Day all
Morning J - our fridge is heaving too......

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

We had a nice day yesterday just the three of us but we had some fun with the cracker jokes and riddles, then Gorden brought out his surprise he brought a wii fit and sports resort as a joint present for us, so the three of us had some good fun Michael especially watching us. Then we went up the road to our friends/neighbours for a few hours to finish the day off.

We are at Mark and Traceys today and she is cooking.

So having to leave Ollie for the day I know he will be fine but he seems to miss us even more at the moment.

(((Hugs))) Bev. Have a good day all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by Jessi Clark View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all! Hope you all had a fab Christmas, I didn't have a chance to get on to say morning yesterday, we were all far too spoilt and took us ages to open pressies! Had a lovely walk with griffin in the afternoon, his recall is back, must have been an blip a few weeks ago. The pair of them knackered themselves out so thoroughly they didnt even open all their gifts so we have that fun today.I've got work today so am envious of you sale shoppers, am itching to buy!! Have a great, and safe if last nights temps were anything to go by, boxing day.x
Morning Jessi - have a good day!

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

We had a nice day yesterday just the three of us but we had some fun with the cracker jokes and riddles, then Gorden brought out his surprise he brought a wii fit and sports resort as a joint present for us, so the three of us had some good fun Michael especially watching us. Then we went up the road to our friends/neighbours for a few hours to finish the day off.

We are at Mark and Traceys today and she is cooking.

So having to leave Ollie for the day I know he will be fine but he seems to miss us even more at the moment.

(((Hugs))) Bev. Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn - hugs for Ollie x

Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 08:51 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, i also didn't get a chance to get on yesterday morning, we have a tradition of taking the dogs out as soon as its light Christmas morning, so thats what we did a couple of hours out first thing and then back home for pressies and turkey, just me, Nev and the dingles bliss!!

Boxing day for us is usually lazing around, grazing on whats left, also may do a bit of internet shopping as got quiet a bit of money.

Whatever everybody's doing have a great day and stay safe
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, i also didn't get a chance to get on yesterday morning, we have a tradition of taking the dogs out as soon as its light Christmas morning, so thats what we did a couple of hours out first thing and then back home for pressies and turkey, just me, Nev and the dingles bliss!!

Boxing day for us is usually lazing around, grazing on whats left, also may do a bit of internet shopping as got quiet a bit of money.

Whatever everybody's doing have a great day and stay safe
Morning Liz - sounds like a brilliant plan hon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >