Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-05-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by Leslie
That's the right attitude to have. If I was going through what you are,
I wouldn't have my dog PTS either.

Can't you have the tumor removed?
He had the same type of tumour removed in 2004, it returned in August last year and at the time we were unsure whether to remove it again but decided to give him another chance, but said if it returned a 3rd time we would let nature take its course rather then put him through another major op. And after the 2nd op we were told they could not get all of it so it would return, which it did in December
beanieman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-05-2006, 06:29 PM
awww bless him, as the others have said why put him to sleep if he seems happy enough in himself its probably harder for you all to see him like it than it is for himself good luck to you all hope you have lots of time together before you have to make that decision hugs
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2006, 06:45 PM
[quote=Minihaha]Hi sjs while Storm has a good quality of life I see no reason why things should not continue... he sounds a lovely boy..enjoy your time together..you will know when he has had enough and the time has come to say a last goodbye..[/quote

Exactly.
Best wishes to you all.
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Hi sjs while Storm has a good quality of life I see no reason why things should not continue... he sounds a lovely boy..enjoy your time together..you will know when he has had enough and the time has come to say a last goodbye..
I agree with Minihaha too .. you will know when the time has come
Rachel
Leslie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2006, 07:07 PM
You should go on the internet and look up herbal remedies. These days they have herbs for absolutely everything!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2