View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rachous
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-04-2006, 03:54 PM
Hi minihaha, my question is what can be done about foreign puppy farms???? As going by what this person is telling me about the place she is having the puppy shipped from IS a puppy farm. thanks love rach xx
rachous
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Also i believe she is being ripped off aswell, she just said to me that this puppy wont be going into quarantine as it has all injections and has had check ups etc, and also has a puppy passport, but it is only supposed to be around 8 weeks old, i feel for the animals in this puppy farm if what she is saying (to make me think thats what it is) is true, i just want to help the puppies as well as the older dogs
cumbriandoglover
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-04-2006, 04:06 PM
at 8 weeks it cannot have had the required rabies vacc for a PP, & i would doubt africa would even be on the list of acceptable countries, with rabies etc endemic there!!! Think if your friend is telling you the truth then she is about to be conned out of a lot of money & never see a dog!!
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 04:11 PM
There is no way a puppy can be shipped from SA at 8 weeks old, it matters not if it is a breeder or a puppy farm it will have to go into quarantine or come in via Europe with the correct paperwork and at 8 weeks that is not possible. Think someone is having a cruel joke at your expense.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Sorry Cumbriandoglover you posted whilst I typed
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2