Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2017, 12:13 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Gill a bit brighter yesterday. Having an amazingly annoying time with hermes.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are well to.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 12:31 PM
Hi all. Just wish the weather would makes it mind up. June hope the girls behave with those bones. Teazle hm hope she has some turkey and roasties to go with the sprouts. Have a good afternoon all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 12:46 PM
Brenda, you are probably right about me suffering with gout at this time of year. I have also been suffering with cramp again at nights. I keep taking the anti gout tablets every day because it is so painful. Going to have Gammon and pineapple tonight for dinner, hope the pineapple wont make matters worse. I know that as a diabetic you should not have pineapple. Diet is a problem.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Pineapple is one of the things you shouldn't have, like tomatoes as it is acidic,Moyra. Not sure about the gammon, but as it is very salty I wouldn't have thought so.
Girls had a really good tidy up and some butchers scraps,so all is peaceful at present.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-10-2017, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all, well after me dragging myself out and fiddling about in the chest freezer to find room for a pizza.......he didn't bother having it!! blooming good job i hadn't ordered some in, i would have been livid Lol
Hello Griffy Some people eh In fairness maybe he was tired, don't know about you but I often don't feel that hungry when I'm tired. Priority is getting my head down

Thanks for the tip about Iceland last night, I'll do some investigatin' and let you know
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 07:42 PM
Hey
Quiet on here today
MOYRA,hope your foot has improved((hugs))
LYNN,great to hear Gill is a bit brighterDid you sort Hermes out?
Been in Dublin todayHubby needed supplies,so I dropped them off,had a spot of lunch and a little retail therapy.Was lovely.Still dosed,but bouncing
Gonna have a soak in the tub.Loving all this alone time it's great
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Gonna have a soak in the tub.Loving all this alone time it's great
Enjoy your swim, and the quiet time, in your case not for long I suspect

Griff, found where our nearest Iceland is located (about ten miles) right next to Poundland & Wilko which I use for things like soap, toothpaste, etc. as they are much cheaper.

So I will be in there on Thursday, I have been instructed to buy a pizza that I like and SWMBO will try a small piece, if it passes her 'taste test' then we'll be getting our pizza's from there from now on
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 08:44 PM
Thanks HARVEYI'm all pampered now and feeling fab
Never been to Iceland.Really must give it a go
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 09:42 PM
Quiet on here tonight. Thought I would pop in to see who was about. Steve has had another go at me tonight. He is the one that uses the kitchen most but apparently I am the one that makes it dirty! Well so he says. I think he will be looking to move out when he can afford to. I said I would get a cleaner in but he is not keen. Personally I am beyond caring about him and his moods. They say that green can do that to you and it certainly seems to affect him. I am too old to worry about him anymore. Have a good evening all, night night.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2017, 10:11 PM
Moyra, he is really being very stupid, but I'm sure he knows that, just has to bully you so he feels better. Sooner he goes the better, then move and leave no forwarding address,change your number so there is no chance of him latching onto you again.
Yes the stuff they grow now can cause psychotic episodes, not like in the '60's and I certainly wouldn't want someone using it near me, because it would also adversely affect the girls as well.
Been on the phone most of the night, in between watching telly. Checked on the girls and everythings calmed down compared to the last day or so, long may it stay like that!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >