register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Got everything crossed for your new baby, Nippy. You get all the joy and none of the tears this way.
Rained all afternoon, girls have been tucked away, have just tidied them up and they've had a chicken quarter each. They are now in Winter Quarters which means the little door into the sleeping compartment in the Big House is bolted and they have their hidey hole to go in and out of, and the top door is closed. So nice and draught free in there. Little house has a hole cut in the bottom door now and a ramp leading into it with rubber matting covering it. I can seal it off by putting a couple of sliders in, or just one if I choose, depends what I want. Plenty of shavings in both places. Hoping for a dry day tomorrow and they can get out and about. Probably be able to get Zen to training next Sunday as she ovulated Day 10 (like her mum) so she won't be attractive to the boys by next week.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 06:04 PM
NJ is having a baby?Fair play to you!!Seriously though,very excitingHope all goes well
Hey Peeps,had a lovely alone day with hubbyDid some work around the house,popped out for lunch and then just relaxed for a bit.Good to be back to normal and have some free timeBabies are with their dad this weekend
Need to catch up,hope everyone is well.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 06:14 PM
Oh MOYRA,great to hear Amber is ok
TW,keeping busy as usual,good for youNot sure what sport himself is watching in the other room but he has shouted out for apple crumble and custardBest go make him some
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 06:45 PM
Lol Lacey you are a scream!!! Awww bless, don't let Conor starve now...hmmmaple crumble and custard you say?? Go on then!
TW, the house sounds fab, reckon i would live in their quite happily, just need a tv and a kettle and wifi and i would be well happy Lol
Watching something on drama called FB Eye, it is about a deaf lady who works for the fbi and she has a hearing dog for the deaf (is that the right term?) only been half watching it to be honest Lol it seems o.k though
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 06:47 PM
Hello all.............A BABY................Ekkkkkkkkkk...lovely
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 06:49 PM
Been to work today and came home walked Brook up the field in the rain........Ahhhh fellow dog walkers ....one good thing fair weather walkers retired for the year.
Had sweet chilli noodles and salmon for dinner lovely.

Hope everyone has had a great day
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 07:17 PM
Yes 69 and I'm having a baby. Now that has got to be some sort of record!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 07:32 PM
Quick...someone call guinness world records Lol
Hope he comes quickly and easily for your grand daughter Nippy
Kazz, couldn't agree more about the fair weather walkers...and we can all breath again until dry warm weather. Steves next door neighbour has a bichon frise i think it is and he said something to the owner about how he didn't see them up the field in winter and they said they didn't walk the dog in the wet and muddy weather!! not even pavement walking, mind you, my dads sister said the exact same thing to me and they are thinking of another dog...i have done my best to disuade them as it will be kept in the kitchen all the time and not be walked in winter...she says they have a big garden!
just waiting for casualty to start, watching the family chase on +1
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Yes 69 and I'm having a baby. Now that has got to be some sort of record!!
69sure you're still a baby yourself
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2017, 09:19 PM
Had our crumble and a bath(not together)I went on my ownHad a few glasses of wine tooAll cosiesd up on the sofa with Lacey now,we're watching Pride and Prejudice.....again
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >