View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 12:21 PM
ELAINE,hope your friends GSD is going to be ok,bleedin typical about the insurance Speaking of friends,you have loads US
Sun is out,it's really lovely here.Got a piping hot mug shot now
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Bung it in the microwave
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Bung it in the microwave
Too late,I've scoffed it
All you bargain hunters want to type in "offer of the day" some really good stuff on there.Do all the hard work for you,love having a browse
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Eileen - Delighted with your progress on the Duncan front, I just know you're the sort of person to see it through. Proud as anything to have you as an on-line buddy! Bye fer now.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Eileen brilliant progress with Duncan

After trying to catch up sounds like you've been off colour TW hope you're doing better.

All your comments have feeling better already, thank you.

Having a nightmare now with the electricity company but won't bore you with that - - - just yet!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 01:34 PM
Awww thanks GORDON,I think you would love him All hail to him though for giving a human a second chance,don't even want to think about how he must have been treated.If nothing else good comes out of living like a hippy dog,at least he's free from heaven's knows what! Oh trying to get the image of Duncan in a floral shirt out of my head now
Need to go see him later,won't be home much tomorrow
Thanks to you FL Would you like me to make you a get well pie and send it over or don't you feel up to it?(( hugs))
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 02:52 PM
Haven't eaten a thing since Friday teatime Eileen but one of your pies might tempt me!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by Fourlegz View Post
Haven't eaten a thing since Friday teatime Eileen but one of your pies might tempt me!
OMG FL that's 4 days that just won't do Will stick the oven on and make you the best pie ever!! xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Came on before and did a lengthy post and it disappeared, thats happened every day now for a few days, and I'm beginning to feel picked upon Not a very nice day here at all. Been on the bone run and the weather was horrendous, absolutely petrified on the way back, was so relieved to get onto 'my' bit of motorway and nearer home, picked up a bale of shavings from Jackie's shed on the way, all thats left in there now is a sack of offcuts from Andy for the fire, and I'll collect that tomorrow on my way back from my course, and thats that, end of an era really. Once that house goes through then that is them gone, no more little meet ups at the house for a brew and playdate with the girls, and a chat. Have had a sort out and tidy up and now going off out to see to the girls whilst it is at least light, bring the shavings in from outside the back gate and find a home for them, that means another sort out of puppy toys right at the back of the loft, and a bit more shifting of things, I reckon it will just fit in. With all this rain i'm using a lot of shavings, so they'll go down quick. They've got lamb ribs for tea later on, and I've already done their veg for tomorrow's brekkie. I did definitely note your absence 4L, but thought you were busy with work or offline for some reason, sorry it was your poorly kidneys, and even worse to hear you haven't eaten since Friday, so that is Extreme Poorliness, hope you are sufficiently recovered to eat Eileen's pie Cannot remember much more, so am going to check back and then come back on and edit in after I have sorted the yard and kennels, its getting darker and more rainy every minute, so need to sort that out I think, have got outside lights and also lights in the kennels, but if I'm shifting shavings about don't want to knock the light in the kennels whilst its on, so it will be off till I am done, if you get my drift.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 03:53 PM
Sorry June, you are still have trouble with your lappy and also that it has been a foul day there. It brightened up here this afternoon, but poor Amber has a tummy upset.
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >