Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Anyway............

Isla is a 3 - hallelujah! She's the kind of dog who will eat everything and anything and puts weight on just by thinking about it. She's on about 40% of the food she should be for her breed weight, but if it keeps her a 3 I'm happy. She ain't, but I am and I pay the bills!

Oscar is a 2. He's very difficult to put weight on, but he is improving cos a few months ago I'd have put him at 1.5!

It's so awful feeding one dog 3oz of meat and the other 13oz! Isla must think I'm a right tight old bitch!
I'm the human version of Isla if I even think of a bacon sarnie I put on a couple of pounds, I wonder what would happen if I only thought of cerery all the time?

Originally Posted by AmyH-Cornwall View Post
Well...... I am rubbish with things like this! I think I would Monty as a 3 though, I can feel his ribs etc!

What does everyone else think?

Edit: Just posted this and when I looked back at the pic I realise Monty actually looks a bit slimmer than this now - he hasn't been eating so much due to the warmer weather, so perhaps he is more between 2and3 at the moment - this was taken about a month ago!
He's gorgeous, I wouldn't really know tough as I don't really know beagles and they have a slight different body shape to the dogs that I am use to
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9