08-04-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm sorry, but who? Whoever it is... so sorry for their family
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
I'm sorry, but who? Whoever it is... so sorry for their family
Doubt if they are that well known in the US Myra. Quite sad to see a 25yr old described as a 'socialite' really. The whole family and extended family has a sad history all intertwined with drugs and questionable sexual preferences.

I feel the most sympathy for the surviving daughter of the dead girls (now deceased) mother and her (now deceased) father who has been being raised by the ex husband (not the bio dad).

I just hope the two surviving baby grandchildren of this sad young woman are kept as far away as possible from the high profile family who've had so much to do with the rest of them.

Put it this way - when this tragic young woman's mother died from a drug overdose when she was just 11yrs old, her father (Geldorf) insisted they go to school as usual the next day and hold their chins up and behave as if nothing happened. She said she didn't cry for the loss of her mother until about 5yrs later. That's NOT normal. Nothing about the whole family is 'normal'.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Thank you, Tang. As for questionable sexual preference, not sure what that really means... but will NOT ask questions. Sounds sad all around. reminds me of poor Amy Winehouse Her story truly is a sad one.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:36 PM
Thank you, Tang. As for questionable sexual preference, not sure what that really means... but will NOT ask questions. Sounds sad all around. reminds me of poor Amy Winehouse Her story truly is a sad one.
Indeed it is but in Amy's case her parents weren't involved in her personal lifestyle problems.

I'll find out some links for you for a bit of background to the latest one.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:39 PM
Thanks a lot, Tang. Would be helpful, never hurts to learn stuff. Also, I felt like an idiot when I had to type "UM, who is this?"
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Thanks a lot, Tang. Would be helpful, never hurts to learn stuff. Also, I felt like an idiot when I had to type "UM, who is this?"
Google is also your friend, you could have found out who she was that way?
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 08:59 PM
I won't express my opinion of "SIR" Bob Geldof, however it isn't very high of him or his late ex wife Paula Yates.

The whole celebritism we create for these people nowadays leaves a lot to be desired! But then some people court that kind of attention and those who don't disappear.

The real tragedy is the poor kids left behind, as proved in this case! Poor Peaches, she really didn't stand a chance!
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
I won't express my opinion of "SIR" Bob Geldof, however it isn't very high of him or his late ex wife Paula Yates.

The whole celebritism we create for these people nowadays leaves a lot to be desired! But then some people court that kind of attention and those who don't disappear.

The real tragedy is the poor kids left behind, as proved in this case! Poor Peaches, she really didn't stand a chance!
WoW!

Perhaps it might be better to wait until the cause of death is made public before making such a sweeping statement?
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by Anniebee View Post
WoW!

Perhaps it might be better to wait until the cause of death is made public before making such a sweeping statement?
Yes you are correct, and I apologize if I offended anyone, I guess I just assume the worst in these situations.

Again, I am sorry if I appear heartless... this is why I really shouldn't comment on these threads!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >