View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Lol, thanks, but I already tried the HD channel but didn't like what was on anyway at the time. I was getting panicky that I might miss Corrie tonight but it's not on, so I don't care if they don't fix it tonight now.

Embarrassing bodies it is then, and in HD LOL!!! Gruesome or what!!!
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol, thanks, but I already tried the HD channel but didn't like what was on anyway at the time. I was getting panicky that I might miss Corrie tonight but it's not on, so I don't care if they don't fix it tonight now.

Embarrassing bodies it is then, and in HD LOL!!! Gruesome or what!!!

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Recently we've been watching Heartbeat on ITV 3 while having dinner and we've had the 'There is a technical fault' message ITV2 & 4 seemed to be OK and never thought to try ITV1 as there's not usually much we like on there these days
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-06-2013, 07:31 PM
I shoulda read the title properly as my immediate reaction was to switch on the television...

...then I realised that it was ITV1 on Sky and of course the only Sky channel I can get is Sky News...

...so I felt everso stoopid
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2013, 07:35 PM
He He Malka, not stoopid, just quick acting
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-06-2013, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
He He Malka, not stoopid, just quick acting
But I is stoopid. I have a nice [horrid - I hate it] wide screen television - only a 32" but it seems ginormous in here [and I hate it - I wanted a square one not a wide screen one and they do not make them any more, PAH] - and I have satellite TV wot gives me hundreds of channels [wanna watch Russian? French? German? Indian? Gobbledegook? - you name it and there are channels in it] - and do I watch television?

Do I 'eck. I got piddled orf when they removed Animal Planet and replaced it with yet another National Geographic channel, and now they have boogered about so that I cannot set my favourite channels and have to go through the bloomin' lot to find summat.

So it sits, collecting dust - but I do dust it sometimes, 'onest I do. Sometimes.

But I hate it 'cos it is wide screen and everyone looks like they have heads 6' wide and I think the last time I watched anyfink woz de Royal Wedding [dunno why] and they all looked short and squat and 6' wide and the cars all looked like dey 'ad been sat upon [I said SAT, not S*AT] upon by heffalumps.

Dunno wot I am gonna do if and when I need a new 'puter monitor as it cost me far more last time for a 19" square because I refused to have a [much cheaper] 23" wide screen monitor.

Life is not wide. It is normal.

[Malka, I think it is time you went to bed]
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2013, 08:58 PM
I still get animal planet on mine channel 523 now and +1 on 549 love that channel, have to subscribe to documentaries at £1 extra a month to get it though, although I know not of israeli tv.... And I agree with you on the widescreen thingy, nice to have a thin tv though, those old one were dust magnets
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Now see I'm being stoopid too cos you just said you had only 1 sky channel duh..... Bed for me too, 6am starts are detrimental to brain power night xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2