Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2014, 06:16 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Wednesday

Morning Dogsey Peeps

Woke up at 6 am this morning, had a great night's sleep, didn't wake up once, so I'm raring to go this morning.

Going to the puter shop this morning to collect the drive they've done me from the dead computer of mine and something else on my to do list which I've forgotten.

Jenny, I know you're watching CBB along with myself, but I'm always a day behind cos I record it so I can skip thru the ads etc. Want Lauren out, she's so plastic, vain and dumb, and although it pains me to say this, but I want Dee to win it, cos I think she's 100% genuine in there and has a big heart don't you - I kind of like her now lol!

Lynn, hope Dillon let you have a good night's sleep and didn't get you up at silly hour.

Haven't been on yesterday, too much to do around the house ready for winter, plus dealing with more bookings for next year, which is now almost full up, can't quite believe it myself.

Off out with Zena along the top now, it's another glorious day darn sarf, in fact, might even take her down the beach if the tide's right.

Hope everyone is good along with the doglets and I'll see you all later. Enjoy your day.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2014, 06:38 AM
Morning all, another nice day.
Helena I'm so behind with everything I've been so busy with my visitors and I feel I can hardly ignore them and put CBB on in the evenings. No I have never like Lauren and yes I have always like Dee She is probably the only genuine one in there.

Now today I think we are going to go up on Dartmoor and who knows maybe a cream tea and maybe fish and chips for tea all the English things. Well I have to fit in with what they want don't I?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2014, 06:39 AM
Morning Helena and all who follow
I got up at 6 and was out at 10 past to take Rosie, think even she was surprised
I've been asked to go into work this morning instead of tonight as the lady who normally works has fell and hurt her knee and is off sick now
Hope your puter drive is working and Zena and you have had a good walk and get on that beach, I'm not jealous
I'd rather be there than Sainsbury's chicken counter

Right best go and get ready, see you later
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2014, 06:40 AM
Morning Nippy hope you have a great day
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2014, 07:09 AM
Morning Mandy hope your morning goes well and then you can enjoy the rest of the day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2014, 07:17 AM
Morning all
Helena, good to hear you are nearly fully booked already... that is good going
Mandy, have a good day at work, are you the cooked chicken lady then?
Nippy, have a nice trip out and poor you having to risk eating fish and chips and a cream tea
i slept awfully last night, tossing and turning all night and i should have been up at 6am to have my medication in plenty of time before heading back to the hospital today.... i got up at 8am....whoops
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2014, 07:20 AM
Morning Helena, Nippy Jen and Mandy.

Enjoy your lovely walk Helena.
Sounds like a lovely day ahead planned Nippy Jen, enjoy the cream tea and fish and chips.
Morning Mandy what a pain having to change shifts.

Dillon id get me up at silly 0'clock again. We went out for our walk just gone 7.30 and I took on a different route back and a bit longer. Trouble is there is nowhere near here he can go off lead dogs aren't even allowed on the local playing field even on lead. He had a silly five minutes racing round the top of the garden when we got back and then we did a few minutes training now he is down the end guarding the drive so I can't pop out today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2014, 07:21 AM
Morning griff good luck today I hope taking your medication late doesn't cause problems.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2014, 07:27 AM
Good morning Helena, Nippy, Mandy an all who follow. Hope you get down to the beach Helena it's a lovely day for it. If it's all cream teas and fish and chips then I want some Germans staying with me too, Nippy! Never mind thoughts of going down to the beach Mandy - you know you'd rather be Mr S's top chicken wrangler any day. Get in there and give those customers hell. As for little ole me I'm off out with the dogs (I'm a bit late this morning) our early mist is clearing and there seems to be the promise of another good day. Thought I'd cross the moor to Holme Moss and take a picnic lunch, have a full day of it as I have no pressing duties at home. Knee deep in purple heather and not another soul in sight, not everybody's cup of tea but my idea of heaven (possibly the nearest I'll ever get). Have a good day everyone, my thoughts will be with Skye. Bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2014, 07:29 AM
Morning Griff and Lynn - nearly missed you. That's the trouble with having the typing speed of a geriatric tortoise.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »