Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2014, 06:42 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread - Wednesday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

Just been having a quick catchup on last night's and I bring good news this morning peeps.......our northern correspondent, aka Lord G, has found his way back here This has brought great joy to my being cos I do love your posts Gorden, you have a knack of livening this old place up, especially after dark. I wouldn't be surprised if you have the same effect outside of these cyberwalls. Good to see you back!

Talking of late arrivals, I hope Bev has made her way back home safely from Charly & Ash's over the week-end cos time is ticking on and we haven't heard from her since the week-end. I hope you're back home now Bev and can't wait to see all your pics.

Sally, glad to hear you're feeling better and cutting down on the ciggies, it's the only wtg with your chest problems.

Dave went back to work at 5.30, so I've been awake at 4.30 and then again when he left, but I wanted to be up early for my morning walk with Zena, cos I'm getting that pressure washer out today when the sun pokes its head out. It's cloudy, but they've just promised me it'll burn back quickly.

I've got about 10 important phone calls to make today I can't believe I've missed my breast screening appointment On top of that, when I looked at my 5 dental appointments on the card they gave me, there's one in the middle with somebody else, it's actually the husband of my own dentist, but why would they do that Better check up on it, cos I don't want to arrive only to be told it was a mistake, I hate wasting my time let alone theirs.

Apart from that, nothing else on the agenda today thank the Lord, cos I do like a day at home here and there, especially when I've got a pressure washer and the sun is shining.

Hope everyone is ok today along with the doglets, and I'll pop back in later on my coffee break
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2014, 07:03 AM
Morning Helena. Sun already showing its face here this morning I hope it doesn't run away.
Dave left very early this morning.
A day at home here for me today too and all this talk of pressure washers makes me remember we have one but not the hose pipe. There is a tap at the bottom of the garden so if I get a hose I can pressure wash my car clean its the only way its going to get it clean I reckon.
Can you imagine how wet Dillon and I are going to get.
Won't be today though.
Enjoy the walk hope the phone calls are sorted easily and enjoy your day at home.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2014, 07:05 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

A frost here this morning but the forecast is allegedly for some sun too .... I do hope so.

I don't think I'll be pressure washing today as my back is bad after lifting the wretched box out of another very tightly fitting outer box

Not a good morning here, because apart from my back hurting (where I have a pre-existing back injury anyway), neither of my dogs want their breakfast Both have had upset stomachs and both have been out and eaten lots of grass

So my day will be a 'wait and see' on both accounts.

Helena I hope you manage to sort your forthcoming agenda out and enjoy your walk 'up-top'.

See you all later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2014, 07:06 AM
Morning Lynn
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2014, 07:09 AM
Morning H and all
I am back. I got back yesterday afternoon and then had to go and pick Lyla up from the cattery.
I had the most fantastic time and didn't want to come home. We went on so many fantastic walks and walked for hours in different places everytime, Moday Ash made sandwiches and we had a picnic on our walk.
I thought I was lucky with walks here but its amazing there.
One evening we also walked the couple of miles to the local pub too with Harley and had a drink in the pub garden and had a day at Bird World. The weather couldn't have been better and Harley is an amazing dog, so obedient and gentle. He blanks other dogs that run up to him, is friendly to everyone you meet and yet so obviously devoted and attentive to Charly and Ash.
I took loads of photos which I will bore you all with later.
Stratford station was a bit of a nightmare to navigate as there was not a member of staff there to ask, but I done it eventually. Unfortunately I am back to work today.

Hope you have all been ok while I have been off gallivanting

Hope you sort out those dental appointments H

Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2014, 07:12 AM
Morning Lynn and Jenny you snuck in while i was typing my essay

Hope the dogs are ok Jenny and your back feels better soon.

Swap with you Lynn, I will stay at home while you go to work for me
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2014, 07:13 AM
Morning Jenny sounds a wise move to leave the pressure games alone today. Fingers crossed Flash and Rucksack have nothing nasty lurking.
Morning Bev glad you had such a lovely time and that asbo cat survived her little holiday too.

Lovely to see Gorden back last night just done a ketchup on last nights thread and also saw Moyra is off to the dentist today. Good luck Moyra.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2014, 07:14 AM
No way Bev I would muck it all up and probably fall asleep on the job. I could come give you a hand.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2014, 07:19 AM
I'm so pleased you had a wonderful time Bev and I look forward to seeing your photos later.

Thanks Lynn . This is the first funny tummy Rucksack has had since last August so I'm just hoping it nothing to do with the contaminated ground

Enjoy your day.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2014, 07:23 AM
Morning All,

Bev, hope Lyla's cattery has recovered from her visit!

I'm off to work just now, just trying to get dressed. I've got a headache and feeling a little ick but can't really take any more time off. Besides we have another lady who has flu and isn't in and another who's daughter had meningitis so we are short staffed as it is.

Tonight is study some more, get a lesson ready for cadets, then put some bits together for the cadet weekend we have coming up.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »