View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Everything crossed here for the house and for Leon pleased to hear he is feeling a bit better. X
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2009, 04:07 PM
Poor Leon. So pleased to hear things are looking up for him

x0x
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Oh Sheree i'm glad things are looking up for you and I hope Leon is ok bless him. x
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Hope everything goes well with the house and Leon continues to improve.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Good to hear things are looking a bit brighter, Sheree. All the best and take care. xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2009, 06:41 AM
Thanks so much everyone...Leon had a bad start yesterday, moaning quite a lot and he got stuck on his armchair and didn't have the strength in his back end to move himself, so he cried out about that.

By the evening though we walked him down to the village pub, where everyone loves him, he had a few cocktail sausages and came home with a spring in his step I'm only taking him out when he wants to go and we go as far as he wants to walk, although once he is out and moving he seems quite happy and can go round the park at speed, he doesn't seem to suffer when he gets home, it just seems to be a stiffness when he has been laying around for a while.

He finished his steroids yesterday so is only on the ab's at the moment..I will be keeping a close eye on him and he'll be straight back to the vets in need...I have to say his tummy seems a lot better, almost back to normal so its just his joints we need to get sorted now.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2009, 07:41 AM
Fingers crossed that Leon's health continues to improve.
If the house is meant for you, Sheree, I think you'll get it. It does sound like it was the better one waiting for you when the other fell through. *hugs*
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2009, 08:09 AM
Fingers crossed everything is back on track for you.
Becky
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2009, 08:32 AM
Glad Leon looks like he is on the mend, you know how much I love your boy Bet you will be glad when the move is over and you get the great job of unpacking!!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Fingers crossed that Leon's health continues to improve.
If the house is meant for you, Sheree, I think you'll get it. It does sound like it was the better one waiting for you when the other fell through. *hugs*
Thanks Pat I said to Clive last night about that, when everyone was saying its happened for a reason and we were so upset, although this isn't in a village it has far more potential. xx

Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Fingers crossed everything is back on track for you.
Becky
Thanks Becky xx

Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Glad Leon looks like he is on the mend, you know how much I love your boy Bet you will be glad when the move is over and you get the great job of unpacking!!
Thanks Claire You know the beauty of being lumbered with all the packing is that I am the only one who knows where anything is and, therefore, I shall be the first one with all their clothes and and pictures and ornaments etc., safely secured where I want them to be. Anything else that gets unpacked will just have to go where there's a space xx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >