View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-10-2007, 01:17 AM
Well done everyone :smt038. Great to see the videos , thanks for sharing.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2007, 09:31 AM
oh fantastic videos ,and well done everyone xxdk
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Excellent guys! Asta did really well didn't she?

Can I say something and I don't mean to be picking or anything just something I have found?

If you try not to look back at the dog while you are moving them as sometimes when you do they will turn their head to look back at you and it alters their movement. If you look straight ahead and forward they tend to do so to.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Excellent guys! Asta did really well didn't she?

Can I say something and I don't mean to be picking or anything just something I have found?

If you try not to look back at the dog while you are moving them as sometimes when you do they will turn their head to look back at you and it alters their movement. If you look straight ahead and forward they tend to do so to.
I harp this at them all the time and guess what I eyeballed my dog in the ring that day Holly didnt shine much,,,it was around 2.30pm by the time she got in the ring,,, its a long day for the young bitches, she wanted to have a quick hello to everyone at the ring side,,,lack of training shows there eh,,,
also my handling was crud,,,but I was a bit piffed off by that time,,,see all the sharp turns I took,,,when compared to handling kodi,,,,,,ten smacks for the trainer,,,,lol,
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
I harp this at them all the time and guess what I eyeballed my dog in the ring that day Holly didnt shine much,,,it was around 2.30pm by the time she got in the ring,,, its a long day for the young bitches, she wanted to have a quick hello to everyone at the ring side,,,lack of training shows there eh,,,
also my handling was crud,,,but I was a bit piffed off by that time,,,see all the sharp turns I took,,,when compared to handling kodi,,,,,,ten smacks for the trainer,,,,lol,
Hahhaa, lol sometimes I look back at Maddy to make sure she's not being evil, I know I shouldn't cuz she gets excited.

I tell you I will be pooing ma pants with her in December. Which of course will make her worse.

*gets some rescue remedy for us BOTH* :smt043
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2007, 01:53 PM
I can't believe Megan hasn't posted her and Kodi yet,as I would love to see the vid.xxxxxxxxxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
I can't believe Megan hasn't posted her and Kodi yet,as I would love to see the vid.xxxxxxxxxxx
Me too but I think she's done a runner!

Megan I will tell you something worse.

At one of Maddy's first shows she was about 7 or 8 months old and she got all excited as she used to love showing and she jumped up and started ragging at my sleeve and I had to stop her and start again and she got a 2nd!

There was also (at the same show, must have been a full moon or something! ) A staffy in the next ring, I was stood outside our ring watching and she got loose whilst in the ring (handlers fault) ran out and was running all over the field trying to get everyone to play! Someone caught her, a very embarrassed (but very stuck up ) handler, only a teenager mind, took her back in ring and she got first in her class and went bob later on!

So it can't be THAT bad!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Oh and at SKC Maddy kept sitting down when judge was going over her, and I was the only one not to get placed and had to slink out of the ring like a right looser! Everyone looking at me like 'HOW UNPROFESSIONAL!'
In fairness she had just been snapped at by an season bitch in the lineup when she went to sniff her lady bits!

I think we should do an embarrasing shows thread!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2007, 02:06 PM
And whats the moral of the story, I gather, it's dust yourself done and get back in again and all,
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
And whats the moral of the story, I gather, it's dust yourself done and get back in again and all,
Of course. Well that and let her know there are worse out there!
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >