Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Hahahahaaa you loon!

when it comes to dressing down the bust,,,I dont often get it right,,, I need less male company and some good female shopping mates, my bust holds the top out and it looks like a smock,,,argggg, bin for that one,,,, I wana breast reduction,,,

What good boys!
wasnt kodi a wee gem,,,,megan got a bit of the first time jitters,,,poor megan, she looked as though she was gona be sick,,,,so she thought it would be unfair to the dog on his first time in the ring, he is so quick to pick up on megans mood, the wee sole,
but I have to say,,,she got over it,,,and took him into the next class and she handled better than the vast majority of handlers there,,, you would not have know it was her first time in the ring,,,,
she did me proud,
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
wasnt kodi a wee gem,,,,megan got a bit of the first time jitters,,,poor megan, she looked as though she was gona be sick,,,,so she thought it would be unfair to the dog on his first time in the ring, he is so quick to pick up on megans mood, the wee sole,
but I have to say,,,she got over it,,,and took him into the next class and she handled better than the vast majority of handlers there,,, you would not have know it was her first time in the ring,,,,
she did me proud,
Awww bless ya, that's great, I remember my first time but was all on ma lone, no one I know in 'real life' is in the slight bit interested in dogs or showing. I shud move up north but i'm just busy practicing my accent. :smt002

I have an, er, larger bust aswell, the smock was deff not invented for us, unless used with a belt. :smt002
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Awww bless ya, that's great, I remember my first time but was all on ma lone, no one I know in 'real life' is in the slight bit interested in dogs or showing. I shud move up north but i'm just busy practicing my accent. :smt002

I have an, er, larger bust aswell, the smock was deff not invented for us, unless used with a belt. :smt002
will keep that in mind,,,lol, see its a two way thing,,,you can be my what should I wear mate,, I will give you sneeky tips on the opposite sex, voila we are both sorted,
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2007, 09:18 PM
will keep that in mind,,,lol, see its a two way thing,,,you can be my what should I wear mate,, I will give you sneeky tips on the opposite sex, voila we are both sorted,
Hahaha it's done deal! When we goin shoppin?
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2007, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Awwww they were awesome,great vids Megan,xxxxxxxxxx
Will get the ones of Asta up tonight

she did me proud,

and the vid of me is not going up
But will post the rest soon... youtube just takes ages to load

Oh and might be entering that saltburn one random ... well if its the same one you were on about entries close on the 5th nov yeah??... well my mums thinking about it, so will just need to wait and see.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by x_rose_x View Post

Oh and might be entering that saltburn one random ... well if its the same one you were on about entries close on the 5th nov yeah??... well my mums thinking about it, so will just need to wait and see.
YEEEEEEEEEEES That's the one! Ohh let me know if you do! And plzzzzz put the vid of you up! I love watching them!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2007, 11:08 PM

C'mon you should be proud of yourself,you were great post it coz we are all so proud of you and Kodi
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2007, 11:13 PM
C'mon you should be proud of yourself,you were great post it coz we are all so proud of you and Kodi
See! Plzzzz!

Am goin to bed now or I will never get up and then the dogs will hate me but will watch this space! xxxxxxxxxx
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2007, 11:18 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEES That's the one! Ohh let me know if you do! And plzzzzz put the vid of you up! I love watching them!
NO.... I dropped my bait and I forgot which way the judge said to run round the mat... so it will not be getting posted

Kel will let ya know.. cos might enter it and not go... depends on my mum lol... so will let ya know if we enter it...and then will let ya know if we are def going closer to it
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2007, 11:20 PM
NO.... I dropped my bait and I forgot which way the judge said to run round the mat... so it will not be getting posted

Kel will let ya know.. cos might enter it and not go... depends on my mum lol... so will let ya know if we enter it...and then will let ya know if we are def going closer to it
lol okies!

Oh you still have to post it, no-one is perfect, especially those who think they are. :smt002
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »