Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
If you pass does that mean we can log in to North B'ham newspapers web site and click on 'talking newspaper' and maybe hear you
Do you know I do not know....they are recorded for the "blind" and the memory stiks sent out but for all I know they may be online too.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2017, 10:47 PM
Evening everyone,
Hope everyone is well, been at work all day today, it's been so busy.
Besoeker sounds a fun day tomorrow
Moyra glad the gel is working, Lauryn prefers the gel to tablets when her ribs flare up.
Kazz ooh you will be famous if you end up on the internet
LG good to see you on here, aww Gypsy just fancied being lady like I'm sure
Brenda hope your daughter enjoys her stay in Paris
Sue bet you so excited to see your granddaughters in January, bet the time will go quick.
Losos hope Casey is ok and feeling much better when the meds kick in.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-12-2017, 11:31 PM
Another day draws to a close. Indeed, another week.
Had a few things happening - or not happening.
On the plus side Max and I walked a lot. A few dog walkers asked where my dear wife was. I resisted the temptation to say that I had hacked her to death..............I didn't but she was barely alive.......and nobody believes this.......

Ever so slightly more seriously, my knee is still giving me hell. Straight and level is OK. We walk for miles. Stairs are a real pain but I didn't get the promised rails. All the other contraptions that I won't use.

Maybe the walking stick I can use to whack the dog if he ever gets out of line........

Excuse my frivolity.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Another day draws to a close. Indeed, another week.
Had a few things happening - or not happening.
On the plus side Max and I walked a lot. A few dog walkers asked where my dear wife was. I resisted the temptation to say that I had hacked her to death..............I didn't but she was barely alive.......and nobody believes this.......

Ever so slightly more seriously, my knee is still giving me hell. Straight and level is OK. We walk for miles. Stairs are a real pain but I didn't get the promised rails. All the other contraptions that I won't use.

Maybe the walking stick I can use to whack the dog if he ever gets out of line........

Excuse my frivolity.
Haha maybe good job your wife doesn't read this
Sorry to read the problems about your knee and the silly person not fitting the rail you need
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-12-2017, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Haha maybe good job your wife doesn't read this
Sorry to read the problems about your knee and the silly person not fitting the rail you need
Thank you Mandy. If it's flat and level I do OK. Ten miles so far today. At quite a brisk pace. Max doesn't object. I haven't been back to the forbidden land. The terrain is very rough but I'll get there.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3