Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Afternoon all
Had a driving lesson then came home and finished off the roast dinner, very nice it was too even if I say so myself Rosie is sat eating a peanut stick her favourite
Kazz oh my feel for you but I hope the little boy is ok & feels better soon
Lynn glad you got your coffee but sounds like you are going to be busy
Moyra hope you get some news
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Kazz, hope the little man is soon better and you can revert to normal hours.

Night night all, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2017, 06:11 PM
Brenda, you said that June would be calling in. I think the loss of Cariad and then Keshi within weeks of each other must have been too much for her. I can understand that. After all every time she comes on here is going to remind her of her loss. I just hope the other girls have all settled down now after all they must have been affected by the loss too. I miss June and also a lot of other posters too. I do not know where they all disappear too? Nippy Jen hope you and Brian are ok and Norma you too!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2017, 07:40 PM
Hello all.
A mixed day here Social services fine went in expecting a fight, to find they were appreciative of well oraginsed information and background, and all good will here in next two weeks if she needs to pay or rather what we need to pay for the charge for out hours care re goverment changes to payments.....blah blah blah.
J's little lad moved into intensive care today in the children hospital......
And my Uncle Arthur (91) my Mom and Aunts older brother he passed away today which is a blessing as he has been really strugglng with parkinsons for the last couple of years.

Off to work in a hour. Will be back to normal after that.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
The wind has got up pretty strong out there and it doesn't bode well for a pleasant day.
'evening Moyra, yes it's been pretty miserable here as well 'tho not had any rain.

Hope Amber is doing OK and had a good walk, they usually don't mind when it's windy but some dogs don't like it.

Lara has not been well, she didn't eat Monday or yesterday. drank a lot, and keept herself out of the house. I am 99% sure it's something she ate on our walk at Knettishall on Monday she was close to Casey investigating something but moved away when I went over to check.

There's horses there and although she wouldn't ever go near horse droppings I know Casey does (sometimes) and it might be that.

She ate two sausages and a tiny bit of turkey tonight so we are hoping she's starting to get over it.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2017, 09:53 PM
Sometimes if the horses have been wormed and dogs injest the poo it can upset the tum. Depends if she ate to much. But good she is eating, it will flush it through if that is the case. Hope she is on the mend very soon. Had an email from June and she is OK busy painting.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2