Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 09:06 PM

1st Dog CC winner Hungarian Wirehaired Vizsla

Was bred by a lady I microchip puppies for. She & her hubby are lovely & I'm soooo pleased for her
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 09:08 PM
was a lovely dog
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Yes he looked great, and I loved the way the commentator outlined the correct coat they should have - minimal furnishings etc.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Sadly the bitch got BOB
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Sadly the bitch got BOB
To be fair the bitch was a stunning dog and deserved to get BOB. Absolutely fabulous breed type, the best movement I've yet to see in a Wire Vizsla and to top it all a working gundog!
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 11:07 PM
LOLOL I was told she was very well liked by the judge so was odds on to win, but the dog is actually rarely shown.

I do like the Wires, Diane also bred the one that won the Friends for Life award-the family that own him now have a younger one as well, they must be addictive !!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
LOLOL I was told she was very well liked by the judge so was odds on to win, but the dog is actually rarely shown.

I do like the Wires, Diane also bred the one that won the Friends for Life award-the family that own him now have a younger one as well, they must be addictive !!
Rarely shown, so you're reckoning it was face judging? Okey doke!

The Crufts HWV BOB winner was shown at 13 Champ Shows from March 2010 to March 2011 - but you still say she's rarely shown? Sour grapes perhaps?

The breeder kept two pups from that litter and has shown both regularly. The male always beat Oscar in their classes together.

I picked the BOB out of the post grad class as a really nice specimen and I'm a total novice in HWV, imo the best dog on the day won.
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-03-2011, 10:18 AM
I thought she was a stunner Lovely looking dog, seemed quite laid back and relaxed in that environment. Loved her coat and she had a beautiful head on her. Ah.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-03-2011, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Rarely shown, so you're reckoning it was face judging? Okey doke!

The Crufts HWV BOB winner was shown at 13 Champ Shows from March 2010 to March 2011 - but you still say she's rarely shown? Sour grapes perhaps?

The breeder kept two pups from that litter and has shown both regularly. The male always beat Oscar in their classes together.

I picked the BOB out of the post grad class as a really nice specimen and I'm a total novice in HWV, imo the best dog on the day won.
They have a habit of cropping up

Watched her being judged, a stunning dog, mind they are all stunning, warming more and more to them.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
They have a habit of cropping up

Watched her being judged, a stunning dog, mind they are all stunning, warming more and more to them.
I can hardly talk, if I don't get placed when I think I should've I'm the first to have a moan! Rossi didn't get placed in his yearling class, but I knew he wouldn't be the judges type and there were some really lovely dogs in his class. If I get beaten by dogs that are better then that's fair enough!

There were some really lovely Wires there this year, the quality has improved no end over this last year. I remember watching the classes at Darlington in 2009 and the variance in the breed was massive, there was hardly anyone showing the breed either then!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >